1. May 3, 2018  

Character is bugged

My character is bugged. I am a gnome mage. I was travelling through the ironforge tunnel to stormwind on follow with another party member. After I went through the portal or whatever you call it, I loaded into stormwind and ever since then I cannot mount in some areas of cities. Whenever i click mount it does the animation and cast time but when the amount should appear it just fizzles out. It happens in certain parts of stormwind but not others it is quite weird. I don't know if this has affected other parts of the charcter but when I cast spells it feels choppy and my character turns awkwardly (this part might just be me being a noob).

I've cleared the cache. I submitted 2 support tickets and the GMs said come here so I do not know where else to go to fix this issue.

2. May 4, 2018  
    Hello bababa... , you are not the only to have that bug.

If you can only mount in open areas, clear view of the sky that is a bug that was already reported.
    Link to the bug tracker.

I think that it is a problem with models. You can try to remove old modules, you can search the guides for a guide on how to remove models.

If this helps leave a message in my profile =) Visitor Message

3. May 4, 2018  

4. May 4, 2018  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/46089

at the comment section a Dev said it is a client issue caused by WoD models.

If you want you can delete WoD models by following this guide:
    1. Open WoW folder.
    2. Open the Data folder.
    3. Delete the patch-w.mpq file.
    4. Open the enUS folder.
    5. Delete the patch-enUS-w.mpq file.