1. May 4, 2018  

Fishing...

So i've been trying to level my fishing for a week now , but im not getting any skills or really slow atleast. Any tips on what route to go for leveling fishing ? I'm at 185 fishing atm.

Thanks for any help / advice !

2. May 4, 2018  
    I dont think it matters where you are fishing. Or atleast it didnt when I lvled up fishing 5 months ago. I did it all in SW until I could start to fish in outland. And yes, it took forever.

3. May 4, 2018  
    I dont think it matters where you are fishing. Or atleast it didnt when I lvled up fishing 5 months ago. I did it all in SW until I could start to fish in outland. And yes, it took forever.
    Thanks , i did not know this. At 225 in skill , did u have to go to Dustwallow Marsh to Nat Pagle ? and get a quest to get higher skill ? or can u get that at the trainer in SW ?

4. May 4, 2018  
    You have to complete Nat Pagles quest in order to get 300 skill

5. May 4, 2018  
    You do still have to go to Nat Pagle in order to unlock higher skill levels. But as far as leveling the fishing skill itself, it does not matter where you do the fishing. It will merely take more successful casts the higher that your skill is in order to gain a skill-up.

Anecdotally, I'd say above 200 it starts taking anywhere from 5 to 20 successful fishing casts to gain a skill-up.