1. May 4, 2018  

Im back to wow again!!! Hello!

Hello Warmane!, for the 1st i can say, wow is in the blood....damn!

My name is Ricardo, im an old wow player started to play since vanilla, casual , with real life friends, guild did some raids (on TBC and WOTLK), my main character was a mage undead (badass mage) then i started a resto shammy tauren and a prot warrior tauren too, then a DK orc frost tank. With all of them i did raids, but wow that was long ago.. i quit wow when cata was released....quited for looong time.

Then i started to play vanilla on nostalrius, excellent server, blizzlike, HARDCORE exactly like vanilla was, but blizzard shut it down just on my birthday day haha. i was MT on my guild. Now i still have my original characters started on nostalrius, on lightshope server.

And now im here, cos i want to play the content i didnt on TBC and wotlk times, same as vanilla.

What more i can say? im 36yo, italian/venezolano living in Venezuela, im a electric guitarrist and audio technician, have some kwnoledge on graphic design, love music specially metal and electronic music, and i have a little son! (heĀ“ll ding 3 years on july) and hes name is Arian!... well i think this is enought for now and helo again! happy to be here and i hope have nice moments here, cya!!!!

PD.: sorry about my english :P

2. May 7, 2018  
    Welcome to Warmane!

It's always nice to see experienced players joining the server, especially when they have been playing for as long as you did. Make sure to check Outland guild recruitment section in case you are looking for one.

If you need any assistance on the forum, feel free to shoot me a message.

Enjoy your stay :)