1. May 4, 2018  

fastes way to lvl?

Hello, I started yesterday on this server, just a question about fast lvling....we have x7 rate so are dungeons better or just doing quests? My concern is that you have to switch the zones too often and waste too much time with running around.

I'm playing restro shaman so I would get instant invs for dungeons.

Thank you :)

2. May 4, 2018  
    Questing before 60 I think is a little faster than dungeons but dungeons is a really viable way to level. I levelled up a 5 man multiboxing team by doing dungeons from around lvl 18 to 58.

Once I got to outlands I did some quests to get some tbc quality items since it is so much better, then I went to do dungeons again and it was really slow so I went back to doing quests until 80.

I expect pugs to be a little slower in dungeons since you might get someone that runs out of mana all the time or goes afk.
    RDF is kinda annoying also, most of the time you get the lowest possible dungeon (risk for gray mobs) or the highest possible dungeon (orange mobs with red bosses so a lot of resists).

3. May 5, 2018  
    Well enhancement is one of easiest specs to level so I'd say questing. Waiting for a tank can take eons. Later you can just do ring of blood + ampitheater of anguish for a big chunk of xp