1. May 13, 2018  
    The problem with "skipping the middle content" is exactly what they have done. Pretty much every tradeskill has a dead end or a whole series of useful recipes that are completely unavailable for one reason or another.
    Examples:
    Tailoring cant get half the bags because the Molten Front quests are bugged. Even if you grind up the faction you need, ultimately it doesnt help because the person you need has a quest trigger that you cant turn in. --this has been in the bug tracker for over 2 years.

Engineering cant even make a Jeeves (bank/vendor bot) because Blackrock is bugged, even though it works fine for WotLK servers.

There are other issues with all the tradeskills but these come to mind because they annoy me personally.

These things are just as important to server populations because people need something to do "between raids and PVP", theres lots of days I log on and just put stuff in the AH and log off because I just cant find the drive to do one more pickup raid/group.

2. May 13, 2018  

Engineering cant even make a Jeeves (bank/vendor bot) because Blackrock is bugged, even though it works fine for WotLK servers.
    Actually you can get jeeves but i agree on everything else.

3. May 14, 2018  

4. May 14, 2018  
    Techinically u can get a jeeves. But only by getting someone who has donated for all the engineering recipes, the last recipe is in blackrock, the access to the recipe is bugged. Also, during brewfestival i managed to get to the recipe but u can click on it all u like u aint gona get it,bugged.

Now say u do get a donater to make ur bots and u make ur jeeves, jeeves doesnt work, is bugged.
    Edited: May 14, 2018

5. May 16, 2018  
    Molten front bags and jeeves are not even close to what the issue is!
    Garosh nm/hc cannot be killed.
    Malkorok hc impossible for 10man groups.
    Different bug on protectors every week (ending the run in the process)
    Thok going under ground (ending the run in the process)
    Don't even make me start on ToT where:
    Lei Shen teleport is basicly a coin flip.
    Dark Animus spawns more anima than he should, making the fight from 10 to 25 man.
    And so on and so on.And you are here talking about molten front bags...please bruh

6. May 16, 2018  
    Any thought to converting the server to a cross faction realm. Being that the population is decreasing rapidly?

7. May 17, 2018  
    I think if they don't focus on fixing this expansion, they can't save the realm. What i think they should do is work on fixes, then launch a new mop realm

8. May 17, 2018  
    For the transfer from WOTLK i think it would be better if the transferred character is 80 level to make it 90.If i was a WOTLK player i wouldn't transfer to MOP if i know i have to level up 10 levels.Those 10 levels are the hardest and take much time especially when a lot of the quests are bugged.What do you think will happen when the first impression you get from MOP is a bunch of bugged quests and you have 10 levels to go?

The realm right now is mostly if not entirely PVP oriented so adding PVP features is preferred.

It is obvious to everyone that the realm is dying slowly and nothing will change by doing nothing.

9. May 17, 2018  
    They should, in my opinion, should this feature be ever considered and hopefully implemented, have to level from level 80 to 90; it would serve as a little introduction to the new content, and by the time a player has leveled from 80 to 90, they can at least understand the classes they're playing somewhat better, because class mechanics are quite different in Mists of Pandaria from where they were in Wrath of the Lich King.

10. May 17, 2018  
    Let's assume you start on a new server and you see 70% of the quests are broken.Will you stay there?

11. May 17, 2018  
    Let's assume you start on a new server and you see 70% of the quests are broken.Will you stay there?
    It's not that bad

12. May 17, 2018  
    I don't want to crush your dream, but I don't think it will ever be implemented for a very simple reason: Warmane's staff aren't interested in facilitating the migration of players from Wotlk to Mop.

In Wotlk people are easily disposed to donate because many items are difficult to obtain or require time, while in Mop in less than 3 months you can be full Bis without having to donate and without big efforts.

In order to understand it I bought 3 items here and these have become "Popular" in the store...

13. May 17, 2018  
    I don't know where you leveled but that's a huge exaggeration. Leveled a mage last month horde side and it was so fast. Did loremaster for all zones and there is enough quests for you to out level and move on. My path was 1-15 w/e start zone 15-27 northern barrens, 27-44 north and south stv, 44-55 a few quests in 1k needles on the boat then went tanaris, 55-60 Un goro. 60-70 is easy in outland, 70-80 in Borean tundra alone(with the exp rate and the fact that 150+ quests work in the zone you don't have to leave)80-85 Hyjal and a bit in deepholm if you dont know some of the quest locations in hyjal. 85-88 Jade forest. 89-90 you can do some of the scattered quests in valley of the 4 winds and the tillers quest. As an alternate you can go townlong for 89-90.

14. May 17, 2018  
    If people bothered to read the Devlog, you would realise that more focus is being put into improving the leveling experience, which is great for newcomers aswell.

15. May 18, 2018  
    I don't want to crush your dream, but I don't think it will ever be implemented for a very simple reason: Warmane's staff aren't interested in facilitating the migration of players from Wotlk to Mop.

In Wotlk people are easily disposed to donate because many items are difficult to obtain or require time, while in Mop in less than 3 months you can be full Bis without having to donate and without big efforts.

In order to understand it I bought 3 items here and these have become "Popular" in the store...
    Wow bis in 3 months.
    And here I am almost 2.5 years of playing and I am still missing like 2 soo hc wf items to be bis.
    If you are talking pvp bis yeah you could do it in 3 months, but pve... good luck.
    Please separate the "capturing the flag" grind to fully bis hc soo grind.
    Oh and stop talking bull****...

First 1234 Last