1. May 18, 2018  
    Fix all content up to 90 first. New players play through 1 to 90. 1 to 90 is horrible. Its fast and smooth if you know how to level, what zones to avoid and in general understand MOP (which is why people who already are past it often think its fine, because they now can easily do it). But if you dont, it sucks. First character took 20 hours played from 1-90, second one was done in 7 (and i played Mop before and leveled multiple characters).

Afterwards, all of Pandaria needs to be fixed. Its the current expansion, at least it should work flawlessly. But (besides cata) its in a bad state.

I really wouldnt try to win players over before that has happened. If you allow players to transfer (i.e copy) characters over from woltk now theyll see the state of the server and leave and they wont come back. The server will get a bump now, some players might even stick but in the end it will go downwards again. If the server ever is in a A+ status (like woltk) -> then its time for advertisement and transfers and free boosts or what not.

2. May 18, 2018  
    Wow bis in 3 months.
    And here I am almost 2.5 years of playing and I am still missing like 2 soo hc wf items to be bis.
    If you are talking pvp bis yeah you could do it in 3 months, but pve... good luck.
    Please separate the "capturing the flag" grind to fully bis hc soo grind.
    Oh and stop talking bull****...
    First of all, who gave you the confidence to talk to me like that? I do not even know you, I demand respect because I didn't say anything offensive. If someone talked to me like that in real life, I would probably give him a slap to make him fly away.

Second, I'm a pvper and I'm obviously talking about pvp and if you have not realized this is a pvp-oriented server, where most people do pvp, so population and donations are more dependent on them.

3. May 18, 2018  
    It's not that much pvp oriented server, mybe it was in the past.. Lot of ppl are playing pve, or both pvp and pve. At least on horde side is really active in pve.

4. May 18, 2018  
    First of all, who gave you the confidence to talk to me like that? I do not even know you, I demand respect because I didn't say anything offensive. If someone talked to me like that in real life, I would probably give him a slap to make him fly away.

Second, I'm a pvper and I'm obviously talking about pvp and if you have not realized this is a pvp-oriented server, where most people do pvp, so population and donations are more dependent on them.
    This is wrong on so many levels.
    How can you even say that the server is relying on pvp donations, when you can get the gear by being afk in WSG...
    And about your respect, witch I could not care less about, you need to learn something mr. BIS in 3 months, respect is earned not demanded.
    So stay negative my dude, and think if those players you are missing. They have switched to something that is more than beingg afk in wsg or ab (pve)

5. May 18, 2018  
    This is wrong on so many levels.
    How can you even say that the server is relying on pvp donations, when you can get the gear by being afk in WSG...
    And about your respect, witch I could not care less about, you need to learn something mr. BIS in 3 months, respect is earned not demanded.
    So stay negative my dude, and think if those players you are missing. They have switched to something that is more than beingg afk in wsg or ab (pve)
    Well, apparently I'm not talking to a very smart man, since you understand exactly the opposite, because I never said that the server is relied on the donations of pvper, but this server is populated in most by pvp players, these guys DON'T make donations because they DON'T need it, unlike one who plays on wotlk, which even if he do pvp, he WILL still make a donation.

The childish catchphrases on respect u can definitely kept for you

If now you want to dispute the fact that this server isn't pvp oriented is another story, but in any ranking site Warmane is recommended for the pvp, also because there are better alternatives for pve (which of course I will not mention).

PS: Also i have never said anything about "those players you are missing".
    Edited: May 18, 2018

6. Agreed, I'm new to MoP, got my first char to 90 after a long while, and leveling and finding non bugged quest to actually get to 90 can kinda get frustrating.

7. Agreed, I'm new to MoP, got my first char to 90 after a long while, and leveling and finding non bugged quest to actually get to 90 can kinda get frustrating.
    I would like to know what zones you are leveling in because people exaggerate about leveling as their go to when starting off.
    For 1-60 only zones that you should really avoid is feralas and burning steppes. As you can out level most zones with whats working in them.
    60-70 outland is pretty much complete for quests.
    70-80 you can get to 80 with heirlooms in borean tundra alone, and there is more then enough working quests in the other zones to ding 80 without looms. If you choose to start in Howling fjord thats probably the problem as it is bugged compared to borean.
    For 80-85 once you get the quest for hyjal this is another zones you can ding the max for the expac in(with looms or the guild perk). If you don't get to 85 you can just do deepholm and twilight arena.
    85-90 just don't take the quest to enter mop as that still phase bugs you. But you can get to 87 or 88 from the quest hubs and some scattered quests in the zone. 88-90 you can fly to any of the major spots in the other zones and would find enough quests to ding.
    I reported all the bug quests I could up to 85 but since I don't think the realm has anyone currently working on it don't expect any changes to the leveling experience.

Edit- last character I leveled took me 11hrs to 90 and I was doing my professions also.
    Edited: April 8, 2019

8. they decided to go ahead and start a new "secret" project, which is pretty much
    the death sentence for this expansion since all resources will now go to that project.
    at 400 online i doubt its ever going be worked on again,
    there's no money in it.

9. A guy said yesterday that mercy told him its legion and that they hired new devs for it. I'd take it with a grain of salt but I really hope the secret has nothing to do with legion.

10. They managed to break the emote system. Don't complain too much, that's a change. At least that proves they are working on it.

11. They managed to break the emote system. Don't complain too much, that's a change. At least that proves they are working on it.
    Really? how the hell do you break emotes rofl, thats a new one.

12. June 1, 2019  
    good to see many ppl still want frostwolf great again, but yeah, its dead, and warmane paying no attention about it, so dont waste your time here, all ur donation is useless cuz they using it for wotlk.
    instead of stay here and watch it die, we, all last pve guild already moving to other server
    if u still stay, goodluck friends, hope u guys have nice moment when it shutdown

13. June 7, 2019  
    A guy said yesterday that mercy told him its legion and that they hired new devs for it. I'd take it with a grain of salt but I really hope the secret has nothing to do with legion.
    it isn't legion, it is vanilla. they mention their "core" in the update thread which is only backwards compatible

14. June 8, 2019  
    I sure hope it's Legion. It's THE expansion where you can do things all day plus it will probably have high population here. Them not showing any signs of this might be because they want it to be a surprise.
    But I can see them also doing vanilla because there will always be people who don't want to pay a monthly subscription and feel obligated to not waste their time and money/or live in a poor country.

I just wish they would atleast tease us a bit so we can have some sort of a clue.

15. June 8, 2019  
    I sure hope it's Legion. It's THE expansion where you can do things all day plus it will probably have high population here. Them not showing any signs of this might be because they want it to be a surprise.
    But I can see them also doing vanilla because there will always be people who don't want to pay a monthly subscription and feel obligated to not waste their time and money/or live in a poor country.

I just wish they would atleast tease us a bit so we can have some sort of a clue.
    If they do this where does that leave us non-90 players? Usually when we have a forced transfer, it is only endgame toons that can be transferred while hard work on low level toons of the low lvl community are forced to bite the dust. They did that to Cata whereas only 85s, could transfer, anything below that bites the dust. Warmane needs to realize not all of it's players are lvl 90 and and if leigon was going to be the new norm, they cannot leave those below 90 behind if we are to be forced there.

Aside from that it seems like a low blow because MOP needs the help but instead, new expac, with most likely more and or lethal bugs that would plague us.

First 1234 Last