1. May 4, 2018  

Improving Frostwolf Population , Income and Fixes !

Hello , As we know frostwolf is suffering , The Realm is Still "Acceptable" But it will not in the Future , And this is the time to Act before it Becomes the New "Neltharion" , We are not here to complain in any way , we are Here to suggest ways to improve population , Donations to the Server and Everything , And that Ofc want work from the Developers/admins , so lets start

When i played Frostwolf the Population was hitting 2.5k at peak , and It still Felt empty , So how now with 1k ? its pretty bad

When players want to Enter a realm , They look at the Population , When its low They never Enter it

and We know that even if warmane continue to fix frostwolf , the population will not increase alot , and how outside players will know ? actually this realm frostwolf is the best MoP server out there (there was a server better in Quality , But it died since there server released a legion realm , and there is also other a realm but its not good alot and has many bug issues with decent population like 1.4k same as frostwolf)

More People on the Realm> more Donations , But how people will come ?
    1) Warmane Should Take the Decision To Actually Care for MoP realm , we all know , Wrath is complete , Just minors left , TBC is priority and in good state , so why not start making MoP a priority?
    2) Warmane Should Actually Make a Huge Fix Patch for Frostwolf , Including Improvement to Leveling , polish raids etc , and Make players Hyped to play with the new fixes
    3) AND NOW IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING : OPEN CHARACTERS COPY FROM TBC AND WOTLK REALM TO THE MoP REALM AFTER THE HUGE AMOUNT OF FIXES , WE ALL KNOW SOME PLAYERS IS BORED OF WOTLK/TBC , AND THEY WILL COME TO MoP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW ! AND THE THING THEY COME WITH THEIR BELOVED CHARACTERS WITH ALL MOUNTS/GOLDS/PROGRESS/ACHIEVMENTS ETC , so they will Feel alot better to try mop
    4) we will get atleast 1k or 2k players after this for sure , there is people who wait ques , who are bored of wotlk/tbc , and from outside !
    5) Make An Event , for those who level to 90 from TBC or WOTLK get X coins

so what are your suggestings to improve frostwolf ? and do you agree with what i said ? Frostwolf should be Saved before it become neltharion.

2. May 4, 2018  
    I totally agree with you but we wont receive any attention as they're focusing on wotlk/tbc. sadly.

3. May 5, 2018  
    The random capitalization of letters triggered me a lot mate...

4. May 5, 2018  
    The random capitalization of letters triggered me a lot mate...
    its an indication for the most important thing :)

5. May 6, 2018  
    frostwolf is only getting worse and i doubt warmane cares

if they actualy cared they should probably make it an insta 90 or atleast possible to transfer from another server / expansion and get an instant 90 cause nobody is going to level on a 1k population server ( if even 1 k )

also stop this 'blizzlike' bull**** - custom features like 1v1 que would only increase the population and give people a reason to stay

6. May 7, 2018  
    Allowing a brief period of free cross-expansion transfers from other realms for players to bring their characters over to Frostwolf is actually a pretty good idea, to be honest.

Copying should i have said, and for only a limited amount of characters per account as well as other limitations are to be set such as a gold cap, some items that cannot be brought along, as well as other measures that have to be taken to accommodate the transition.

It's also needed to be mentioned that there will be compromises to be done, example being having to rename had your name already been taken.

BUT for all that it's worth, having the ability to have your character with all its achievements and accomplissements, mounts, gold, gear and most noticeably a significant level head start for an easy leveling journey could incite enough people to blow life into Frostwolf again.

Besides, it would be an in-house operation, requiring no advertising or any use of external means to promote activity, which Warmane seems to stray away from, and it wouldn't require any major lab work to make it happen.
    And perhaps the best side of this whole suggestion is that it will neither affect gameplay nor Warmane's Blizz-like approach.

If we can make enough noise surrounding this topic, we might actually get the needed attention and perhaps, save our beloved realm.

Props to OP!
    Edited: May 7, 2018

7. May 7, 2018  
    Allowing a brief period of free cross-expansion transfers from other realms for players to bring their characters over to Frostwolf is actually a pretty good idea, to be honest.

Copying should i have said, and for only a limited amount of characters per account as well as other limitations are to be set such as a gold cap, some items that cannot be brought along, as well as other measures that have to be taken to accommodate the transition.

It's also needed to be mentioned that there will be compromises to be done, example being having to rename had your name already been taken.

BUT for all that it's worth, having the ability to have your character with all its achievements and accomplissements, mounts, gold, gear and most noticeably a significant level head start for an easy leveling journey could incite enough people to blow life into Frostwolf again.

Besides, it would be an in-house operation, requiring no advertising or any use of external means to promote activity, which Warmane seems to stray away from, and it wouldn't require any major lab work to make it happen.
    And perhaps the best side of this whole suggestion is that it will neither affect gameplay nor Warmane's Blizz-like approach.

If we can make enough noise surrounding this topic, we might actually get the needed attention and perhaps, save our beloved realm.

Props to OP!
    the copy or transfer thing works as follow

1) First copy/transfer is for free
    2) Character Level will be Copied
    3) Gear will be copied(they gonna be useless anyway since low itlvl)
    4) Achievments + mounts + pets will be Copied (so they dont feel they start from 0 , and getting to level 90 is ez ,so they feel they have their character)
    5)Gold will be Transferred , and max gold transfer is 10k ?, gold will be Subtracted from the WoTlK realm
    6) Copying 2nd Character will Require Points or Coins , But the 1st is free for all people

and ty for the props <3 , and for sharing link in Future of froswolf topic , we just need more people to review this topic and give their opinions

As for the "huge fixes" its not hard either , New players will level First and i think they should fix 1 zone fully atleast

For Example in Cataclysm they have mount hyjal fully working , they can implement the scripted quests to MoP , and People LVL through this Zone bug-free , instead of fixing other zones like uldum or deepholm , so they fix 1 zone for cataclysm(its already fixed in cataclysm i think) , in MoP they work on jade forest , and Townlong steppes and make them fully working , They also Polish All MoP raids with the needed fixes

and Implement the Cataclysm dungoens from Cataclysm since people might do them while lvling

I think this could really make Frostwolf great again , just imagine people who wait que on wrath comes and play wrath while que over , its good , also other people from inside the realm , it will surely boost the numbers , without the need to advertise

8. May 7, 2018  
    frostwolf is only getting worse and i doubt warmane cares

if they actualy cared they should probably make it an insta 90 or atleast possible to transfer from another server / expansion and get an instant 90 cause nobody is going to level on a 1k population server ( if even 1 k )

also stop this 'blizzlike' bull**** - custom features like 1v1 que would only increase the population and give people a reason to stay
    custom features or whatver will not save the realm , it will just keep it in its current situation

9. May 7, 2018  
    Frostwolf worth saving ! give it a try warmane , + summer soon

10. May 7, 2018  
    I agree with giving other servers a transfer-up option. This is different from a lot of ideas I've seen floated on the forum since the devs have talked themselves about doing this. So this is something which might actually happen, and I agree that it should.

11. May 8, 2018  
    They need to start treating realms differently for a start, whats good for lk isn't always the best for mop. For example the realms feel dead for 8+hrs a day because of dead chat so make chat both factions. Also I'd like to see rdf made cross faction I see no negatives from this. And as for "blizzlike" that went out the window when they added transmogs and custom boss hp and damage to lk realm. So I don't see why mop can get some none blizz changes for the betterment of the realm.

12. May 8, 2018  
    new features wont save the realm , we need population ! and this population will most likely be from warmane TBC/wotlk realm

13. May 9, 2018  
    the way I see it, servers are sort of income to the owners, the income comes from the players, in general and from all servers. Cross-server migration would be something that would require a lot of work and ZERO income for the owners. It must be profitable. How is it profitable for Warmane, if there aren't new players, just transfers from one server to another. I'm not against your ideas, just wanted to show argument of the other side.

14. May 10, 2018  
    Give your opinions guys ! dont let this realm die like that ... MoP is very nice expansion , and wasting all the time they invested to fix the server is bad too , so save it warmane !

15. May 11, 2018  
    the way I see it, servers are sort of income to the owners, the income comes from the players, in general and from all servers. Cross-server migration would be something that would require a lot of work and ZERO income for the owners. It must be profitable. How is it profitable for Warmane, if there aren't new players, just transfers from one server to another. I'm not against your ideas, just wanted to show argument of the other side.
    There are income possibilities with making old players transfer too. What if a person transfer his level 80 character from Icecrown to Frostwolf, then the person may want to donate to get better gear from the Frostwolf shop. Same with people from TBC realms.

I think making the possibility to copy (not transfer) is the best option [So you still have the character on the other realm]. This may increase the population a little bit, consider some people may be tierd of queues. Other reasons can be that they just simply want to try.
    I also think they should consider having a limited possibility to do so. Maybe two characters for free, then you have to donate to do so. Then people can copy their main characters and at least give it a try. Later they can either copy through donation or level up.

On the other hand - how many people do we think will actually stay on MoP? It is far from the worst expansion and we have already seen that it can be a popular realm. When I joined a few years ago the Frostwolf realm had a population of 4-5k people at peak. It would have most likely dropped from that time, but it would at least been a larger population then what it is today.

At the same time we have to consider that it is not a lot of other options for people that want to play MoP. There is not really any good realms on other private servers too. So the possibility to make a realm that is okey or good can increase the population through new players that are still searching for a MoP realm.

We also know that the main focus of Warmane is TBC and Wotlk. Which I fully understand. There are limited resources and making sure that those expansions are good is a safe way to go. That is a sure income for them, which I fully understand. If they lose focus on those realms, and MoP does not get populated, it can do some big damage.

After what I understand there is a lot to fix on the MoP realms. My suggestion is to fix the latest instances so the last end game content is fixed atleast first. The leveling is so fast it does not really need to much fix (now - but is a great idea to fix for later). Fixing the pvp and end-game content is the best way to go in my opinion. Ignore the middle, people will level through that in no time.

Maybe it is stupid what I say, this is just my thougths.

123 ... Last