1. May 5, 2018  

how to make a lign with multiple chars ?

Hey there !
    Im using HKN and now having some issues with some MovementHotkey i dont really understand, maybe someone could enlighten me ?
    Basicly looking for a way to align like 10/20 chars. So basicly i know how to spread my chars around one. Like 5 chars its easy they all go separate directions and they seem spread around the main.

Is there a way to press one key and make send to all labels w2,w3,w4,w5,w6 strafe left and w7,w8,w9,w10 strafe right but for w2 it will strafe for 2 sec, w3 will strafe 2.5 etc etc and same for the strafe right ?

I heard that there is something with delay in HKN but i stopped reading about it since they said it was often associated with botting.

2. May 5, 2018  
    U don't need any movement keys to make a line formation. U just need to let char B follow char A, char C follow char B, char D follow char C, etc.

3. May 5, 2018  
    Sorry idk how to code much with hkn, but maybe this could be done with some creative use of KeyDown and KeyUp commands.
    http://hotkeynet.com/ref/key.html

Just don't add things in your script that would wait for a certain amount of time, because I think that could lean into automation and botting issues.

Or as Jakkre said, make each character follow each other and they will naturally form a line xD

4. May 5, 2018  
    Nice one, i guess if i just want to face 1 direction i'll just make a key to turn each char 90° left or right.

5. May 6, 2018  
    This isn't an exact answer to your question... But I am doing a box-like formation.
    Here is my code:
    <MovementHotkey ScrollLockOn Numpad5>
    <SendLabel w2, w3>
    <Key q>
    <SendLabel w4, w5>
    <Key e>
    <MovementHotkey ScrollLockOn Numpad8>
    <SendLabel w2, w4>
    <Key w>

Moves 2 guys to left, 2 guys to right. Then next button moves them forward.
    ISBoxer has a built in feature for this. It's like a sequence thing. I TRIED to do "wait"s in hotkeynet, but it wasn't working well. Also they don't allow "wait" with <MovementKey>s.