1. May 7, 2018  
    Just look at how long it takes to finish ZA. I don't think they will be able to deliver tested and bugfree SWP on 7th July.
    Well IoQD is already done and it seems to be working (at least from what we can see from afar).
    They should be able to get SWP done in time, for delaying S4/SWP any longer will just hurt the server even more. The attunament removals are crucial.

2. May 7, 2018  
    I guess I should have been more clear. Obviously I have no idea when the server will die down, but eventually after all of the TBC content is released the server is going to die down. (This could be 6 months, 2 years, etc) I am just wondering when that inevitably happens, if a fresh 5x will be put up or if warmane will just keep this single tbc server up forever with no new content coming out once it has all been released?

3. May 7, 2018  
    I dont think Tbc will "die that fast".
    If nothing else when all raids are opened (attunements remove) and all gear is up server will blossom even more.

4. May 7, 2018  
    Indeed. The server will go higher in numbers with S4/SWP/IOQD and removal of attunaments. It simply makes the journey to the end tier quicker without making it too easy.

5. May 7, 2018  
    Problem with recruitment on ally side is when t6 guilds recruit,they expect people to have t5/hyjal items,even tho there's no hyjal and t5 pugs.

Most t5 geared guilds cant kill Vashj/Kael'thas,that means no vials,no attunements,yet t6 guilds keep spamming every day 24/7 'WE RECRUIT'

Who do they recruit?They expect someone who already has raid position in t6 guild to leave and sit on the bench in their guild for months?

Also,when t6 guilds recruit,they nowhere say 'you gotta buy vials from other guilds' because no one would join then.But once you do enter their guild,and you ask 'are we gonna do t5 anytime soon' only respond you get 'better buy those from other guilds' if you get respond at all,because most of the times,out of 20 people online,17 of them sits in main cities,afking 24/7 so they could show their gear to as many people as possible.

All in all,if you want to raid,wait until attunements are removed,and go pugs.People gonna do them all the time.

I remember long time ago,guilds were all about hanging out,being friendly and helpful.

These days it all about being rude and sarcastic elitist.Ignoring other people's questions,because for God's sake,how me who has no t6 items can talk to you who's fully geared.
    Ive been relatively good geared (probably top 3 my class) in all tiers so far and the most common question is "omg how u is get tis weapon??". What is one supposed to reply to that? I do agree that if you invite someone to a guild you should bother answering him but then again there are so many obvious ******s that as the most ******ed questions like asking for every step of an attunement or this and that, google mfer!

6. May 7, 2018  
    I don't understand how people don't see this?
    I don't see this and can't figure out what you are talking about. What would this even look like? Guilds can't skip into Sunwell so what are you talking about? ZA is going to help turn T4 guilds into T5 guilds, and T5 guilds into T6 guilds. I don't see how any of this changes if SWP is released sooner.

7. May 8, 2018  
    I don't think the server will die, but SWP will increase the population. I have so many friends stopped on this server, and the reason is: "It takes way to long time to get attuned for SSC, TK, BT and Hyjal. And i totally agree.

I was just about to quit the game too, cause of the my guild disbanded doing Lady Vashj and Kael, cause it was simple too hard and people started to give up on it.
    The only reason i didn't quit was a tier 6 guild wanted to me in with a few remaining guides.
    Btw, ZA will only help more people doing tier 5, which in my point of view is REALLY good.

8. May 8, 2018  
    I'm not so concerned about the realm pop but more about the problems that gonna appear when the end game gear will be add to the shop.
    Think of fresh 70s that donate for BiS gear and the abnormal GS requirements for raids that come with it.
    I hope Outland wont end up like Icecrown where u face 6,7 k GS opponents on 1400 rating.
    Edited: May 8, 2018

9. May 8, 2018  
    Truth to be told, I worry more about there not being a shop with high endgame gear. The sole reason for that is the need for cash to run the server/project. I don't want to see Outland end up like Neltharion where it does not bring in enough dough and so fixes/attention fades away.

10. May 8, 2018  
    the server will be like icecrown: worldload of ppl farming bt as soon as they duing 70 and swp. server will not advance further and will eternally stay in tbc endgame patch like icecrown is endgame wotlk server

11. May 8, 2018  

12. May 9, 2018  
    the server will be like icecrown: worldload of ppl farming bt as soon as they duing 70 and swp. server will not advance further and will eternally stay in tbc endgame patch like icecrown is endgame wotlk server
    if only there were attunments to keep this from happening...

13. May 9, 2018  
    Oh no, those blasted attunaments have already done a tremendous amount of harm as it is.

14. May 10, 2018  
    can't wait to see full green rogues with glaives with no poison quest

15. May 10, 2018  
    I am sure there will be some limitation placed such as donation amount/account creation /played/.

First 1234 ... Last