1. May 10, 2018  
    Limiting the store to Hyjal & BT & Season 3 gear would be really cool, would still be possible to buy REALLY strong items for players who are into that, while also giving an intentive to progress into Sunwell and having SOMETHING to do and strive for, same goes for Season 4 gear.

Removal of Attunements itself will allow more people to enter Black temple & Hyjal eventually which gives casual players something to do.
    Weekly pugs killing 4/5 in Hyjal, 7/9 in Black Temple is something that would be very possible in time. Aswell as just Trash farming in Hyjal/BT.

2. May 11, 2018  
    can't wait to see full green rogues with glaives with no poison quest
    pretty much like icecrown new dinged 80 warrs with shadowmourne lol

I am sure there will be some limitation placed such as donation amount/account creation /played/.
    suuuuuuuure warmane will limit donation and coin purchasing warglaive because you feel so HAHAHAHAHAAAH

3. May 11, 2018  
    Icecrown works best out of all the Warmane servers so I can't see why they would avoid using that model on Outland. I bet there will be a donation amount or time played requirement for the Glaives, but the rest should probably be like on Icecrown.

4. May 11, 2018  
    Icecrown might be the most populair realm but thats because of its high rates and not because of the cash shop.
    Its obvious that the cash shop is necessary to pay the server bills but it should have certain limitations because otherwise it can harm the realm.
    For example think about how much more active Icecrowns 3s arena bracket would be if wrathful shoulders weren't in the shop.

On TBC they still have the opportunity to make things better than on Icecrown.
    I hope that they wont add all items mindlessly to the shop because once ppl purchased them there is no way back.
    Edited: May 11, 2018

5. May 11, 2018  
    I hope they add everything to the store cause this is one of the last next-to perfect TBC realms out there. I rather have people being able to access any gear piece they want than risk the server falling short on cash. Cause let's face it, donors won't settle for second hand items forever, they will only settle for BiS. This gets even more true if the IRL economy takes a sharp downturn.

6. May 11, 2018  
    Personally I'd leave pvp gear out or at least I'd charge 60 coins for s4 shoulders only :)
    Or something in those lines, the S4 should be prestige only. Being handed to most "elite",.
    It is the only item in the arsenal being the most hardest to get. Even KJ loot is possible with proper setup,bit of rng planning.
    But you will never reach 2200 unless ur really good.

7. May 11, 2018  
    If they plan to have full S4 gear and Kil'Jaeden loot in the shop the prices should be higher than previous tiers imo, would break my heart to see half a green geared rogue with S4 shoulders, Glaive, KJ Head/Cloak.

8. May 11, 2018  
    Problem is that you can't really push the prices much higher than they already are. 40+ coins for 1x item is a lot of money and even in "rich" countries that is a huge sum for just ingame pixels. I agree with Peregrine that the price on S4 shoulders should be somewhat higher (same with legendaries).
    Edit: I mean if you compare it to Icecrown's 23 coins for a BiS peice, Outland's prices are already salted. Only Neltharion has higher prices and we all saw what happened to that server.

9. May 11, 2018  
    I hope they add everything to the store cause this is one of the last next-to perfect TBC realms out there. I rather have people being able to access any gear piece they want than risk the server falling short on cash. Cause let's face it, donors won't settle for second hand items forever, they will only settle for BiS. This gets even more true if the IRL economy takes a sharp downturn.
    I don't understand your concerns.
    Warmane can always add more items to the shop or lower the requirements if the realm doesn't generate enough money. Thats not a problem.

A problem is if they sell out BiS items for too cheap and legendarys w/o any requirements and a big chunk of players already purchased these items because then its impossible to revert this.

10. May 11, 2018  
    Personally I'd leave pvp gear out or at least I'd charge 60 coins for s4 shoulders only :)
    Or something in those lines, the S4 should be prestige only. Being handed to most "elite",.
    It is the only item in the arsenal being the most hardest to get. Even KJ loot is possible with proper setup,bit of rng planning.
    But you will never reach 2200 unless ur really good.
    If they plan to have full S4 gear and Kil'Jaeden loot in the shop the prices should be higher than previous tiers imo, would break my heart to see half a green geared rogue with S4 shoulders, Glaive, KJ Head/Cloak.
    Speaking of prestige behind wearing s4 shoulders, overpricing them is just a very narrow-eyed solution. I mean, does it require to be more skilled to put out 20 euros more from your wallet?
    It should be priced like any other s4 piece or idealy should not be there at all, but it is not up to us.
    Eventualy, we'll end up seeing a lot characters with s4 shoulders just traded via Warmane's trade system in the end, so it's not a big deal anyway...

I support the idea of high-priced Warglaives due to it's unique feeling and obtainability.
    On the other hand it's not a big deal too.
    I remember some top raiding guild's rogues prefering Hand of Deceiver/Glaive off-hand going fist/sword spec and saying it is even a liiiiiittle bit better.
    In terms of PvP, especial arenas, it's even less significant I think.
    Just think about what is rogue's gameplay based around, it's not like you're going to make some good use of that haste proc or +AtP against demons, right?
    Nothing you can't do with HoD/s4 weapon.

Don't you worry about these items.

11. May 11, 2018  
    Warmane can always add more items to the shop or lower the requirements if the realm doesn't generate enough money. Thats not a problem.
    The solution is not the problem, the timing is. My experience from private servers over these many years has taught me that once population starts to decline rapidly in a short time span, it is extremely difficult to get it back even if you change things for the better.
    A problem is if they sell out BiS items for too cheap and legendarys w/o any requirements and a big chunk of players already purchased these items because then its impossible to revert this.
    The items are already highly priced as the realm is fresh (at this rate it will be almost twice that of Icecrown), and while I believe anything in the 30-40c range is fine, anything above will feel sour.
    I also agree that Glaives should be high priced in the 200-300 coin range to prevent them from becoming too widespread, but that's about it. Thoridal is debatable as it is technically on par with Golden BoW of Quel'thalas depending if one seeks burst or sustained DPS.
    I don't understand your concerns.
    Well some of my concerns are tied to the economic profit of the server and with the population.
    Just think about what is rogue's gameplay based around, it's not like you're going to make some good use of that haste proc or +AtP against demons, right?
    Nothing you can't do with HoD/s4 weapon. Don't you worry about these items.
    Since the target will be stunlocked vs a rogue, the Glaive haste proc is extremely deadly if it is combined with a lot of Armor Penetration or Slice and Dice with the Deathfrost enchant as the crown jewel as it got no internal CD and a high proc rate with a damage that ignores armor. Just a classic stunlock with give the rogue 10 seconds of uninterrupted beating, and if the proc goes off in the opener, you bet the damage will outshine that of HotD and S4.

12. May 11, 2018  
    Since the target will be stunlocked vs a rogue, the Glaive haste proc is extremely deadly if it is combined with a lot of Armor Penetration or Slice and Dice with the Deathfrost enchant as the crown jewel as it got no internal CD and a high proc rate with a damage that ignores armor. Just a classic stunlock with give the rogue 10 seconds of uninterrupted beating, and if the proc goes off in the opener, you bet the damage will outshine that of HotD and S4.
    That is true in sandbox.
    In competitive places, like arenas are, you won't be running Deathfrost, you won't use your CPs to S'n'D - Vanish - CS - KS uninterrupted 10 seconds of beating yolo me smash you die thing....
    No way, unless you're playing against very little experienced player, or you're one.
    In such case, these people should learn how to avoid such a scenario in the first place. Whey they do, you bet they'll realize that Glaives were not their problem at all.

/Edit:
    The point was that the Glaives obtainable in the Marketplace are not a problem for both PvE and PvP competitive players as there are more than a good alternatives to it.

13. May 11, 2018  
    Well to add to this, Glavies won't make good player great.
    In fact, they won't make him good at all, especially as rogue where your reflexes must be really good.

s4 weapons are slightly below the glavies,2 dps minues minus the haste proc.
    It is more of the looks and prestige that comes with it.

14. May 11, 2018  
    Well to add to this, Glavies won't make good player great.
    In fact, they won't make him good at all, especially as rogue where your reflexes must be really good.

s4 weapons are slightly below the glavies,2 dps minues minus the haste proc.
    It is more of the looks and prestige that comes with it.
    Yeah, my words in a more chilly way I think.

15. May 11, 2018  
    That is true in sandbox.
    In competitive places, like arenas are, you won't be running Deathfrost, you won't use your CPs to S'n'D - Vanish - CS - KS uninterrupted 10 seconds of beating yolo me smash you die thing....
    No way, unless you're playing against very little experienced player, or you're one.
    In such case, these people should learn how to avoid such a scenario in the first place. Whey they do, you bet they'll realize that Glaives were not their problem at all.

/Edit:
    The point was that the Glaives obtainable in the Marketplace are not a problem for both PvE and PvP competitive players as there are more than a good alternatives to it.
    I hate to break this to you this early, but the competitive place in TBC is not the sandbox people call arena, it is the 1v1 and BGs. xD
    But you will discover this in time.
    It is also true that skill > gear, but it does not take much skill to press hemo-spam. xD

First 12345 Last