1. May 11, 2018  
    I hate to break this to you this early, but the competitive place in TBC is not the sandbox people call arena, it is the 1v1 and BGs. xD
    But you will discover this in time.
    It is also true that skill > gear, but it does not take much skill to press hemo-spam. xD
    Don't worry, Oslimpa, you didn't break anything.
    I think we're not going to enlighten each other, so it will be better to just let it be.

2. May 11, 2018  
    Good call I guess, we got off the topic after all!

3. May 19, 2018  
    It is also true that skill > gear, but it does not take much skill to press hemo-spam. xD
    exactly, this is the problem, and even a noob can do vanish, run away then come back (like noobs do, they dont vanish cs instantly, they go away and come back) and cs+ks for a 10sec stunlock... with his S2 weapons he will put you down to around 50/60% HP....no, with warglaives he put you down to like 20% hp....because its not S2 "noob" weapons, its high end game weapons doing HEAVY damages....put 2k white hits on clothies cant be obtainable in shops, it shouldnt...

give to a noob a ferrari, in a straight line, even a children could go 300+kmh....he will not be able to with his 50cc motorbike, he will can reach maybe 80kmh not much more....its the same guy with the same poor skill but not with same weapon, 80kmh and 300kmh is totally different, same for 50/60% hp and 20% hp......there is near 3x hp difference, same guy same ****ty skill not same weapons.

anyway they can do what they want, this is why i dont play my warr on icecrown and maybe it will be why i'll stop play on outland one day if they force me to cuz ye sorry im not for the shop definitely, they ruin the game by putting high end gear in it.....they still not seen some other servers are still alive, not even international servers and they dont sell gear for pay their servers, they have services (lvl up, change race, noncombat pets & other vanity items etc), they pay the servers with it but they dont have shop....maybe thats the problem, i think servers without shop can pay server and get , maybe a very limited, little bunch more money but it works and servers are still online...and there is other servers who maybe want become righ instead of just get a good server running well with good community, not a P2W one for most of it, without shop; so they put gear in shop, pref the high end one so all this P2W players buy again and again and admins feel soooooo gooooood big amount of money come in then everything is ok....ye, everything....except the life on the server, his community with all this P2W players feeling so stronkkkk against legit players who try to get their gear with lot of time ingame and not for afk shattrath...but for farm, improves their tactics in pve/pvp do their best to obtain what they are actually able to get etc.....you remember? the legit way to get gear, how blizzard designed the game during TBC...

about the topic ? after SWP/S4 ? get more and more ppls T6.5/S4 geared until it become like another tbc server where everyone, like near 90% of the population, outgear you most of the time if you just do KZ/ZA and S2(Bgs), mean ye "normal" geared players become a minority and high end gear the majority, so it becomes a problem for "normal" players, ho and ye this another tbc server have a shop too, until T6/S3 gear...and this dont help at all, S3 weapons are already a problem for S2 geared players, there is already a noticable difference in dps term, you are instantly alot beter with a S3 weapon than a S2 weapon....even if you are full blue geared beside the S3 weaps...p2W weapons = instant mega bump up in your damages = already broke the game, you arent supposed to get this huuuuuuge instant bump up in your damages...well again, shops comes make troubles :/
    Edited: May 19, 2018

4. May 19, 2018  
    And without the shop, this server would never have existed. Now take that into your calculations.

5. May 19, 2018  
    im sure if they just put medhiv with same rates with services but without shop, lot of ppls comes play on it.....but no, they pref to just close it

what i mean with this is, if only shop with high end gear is a problem, why not get a server exactly like outland, so not in 1x exp rate for begin (imo its the first reason why ppls didnt played alot on medhiv) ...and with services like instant 70 buyable and other services and noncombat and other "****s" vanity items etc but no gear buyable at all or eventually T2 gear for ppls who want grind "fast" for their kara requirment gear but not more powerfull gear, T2 gear is like 1800gs...is a good starter gear at 70, with 2or3dungeons you can get around 2k gs = new dungeons to do....but at least you arent on top of other 70s who played few dayz more than you for get their around 2k gs......( i dont even talk about high end P2W geared players who are on top of players who played months, maybe years for get their legit gear...)

so the server could do some money (more than they could expect imo, cuz some for not say lot of ppls are bored to grind and prefer buy instant 70 and for ppls without money they can grind to 70 like on outland but without shop who they arent ok with if they cant buy anything on it imo and see ppls around with lvl70 shop gear haha) and it will be a good server without P2W gear at all, or at least not lvl70 P2W gear...

and wow finally they have more money coming ! just by opening an other server like medhiv, but this new server bring alot momre money than medhiv !....im sure it will generate alot more money than neltharion if neltharion is able to generate some cuz alot more player will be online than on neltharion....(why i take for example neltharion, lowest populated server but still online)

they should try this and see how much ppls prefer play this, server who bring money, like outland but without his shop with lvl70 P2W gear...

why they opened medhiv ? cuz they tought more ppls will play on it even if there isnt shop.....look at loarderon...ye there isnt same amount of player than icecrown but hey they arent only 200 like medhiv they are near 1500 right now....while outland is at only 3900 ...and there isnt shop on loarderon, there isnt even instant lvl80 buyable ! so you can expect more players with max lvl buyable on new tbc server....
    but i mean with medhiv, they tought they will have enough money from other servers for open medhiv server, ok maybe finally not enoguh money or just not enough players online for pay this server....what going on if now the server bring money, even more money than loarderon ? loarderon is always online...mean they feel good with it, so if they open a new server in place of medhiv and if this new server generate more money than loarderon, everything should be ok for this new server, instead of "lose" some money with it, they gather some more money !

6. May 19, 2018  
    No here's what you don't understand. Warmane got no subscription fees like Blizzard does, and this project does not run on air. We donors are carrying you and everyone else around here, and we don't carry you cheaply either. 40 coins for 1x item? That's 40 euros. For that you can get 1-4 games depending on your country, so why the flying F**k should we settle for non endgame items?`Give me 1 G D reason for that!
    Without the shop bringing in profit, the server dies and if you want to experience a dead server then check out Neltharion.
    Medivh was a bloody failure and so has every 1x rate server been despite no gear on the shop. The servers that blossom are those that allow it on the shop, and that is Icecrown.

7. May 19, 2018  
    No here's what you don't understand. Warmane got no subscription fees like Blizzard does, and this project does not run on air. We donors are carrying you and everyone else around here, and we don't carry you cheaply either. 40 coins for 1x item? That's 40 euros. For that you can get 1-4 games depending on your country, so why the flying F**k should we settle for non endgame items?`Give me 1 G D reason for that!
    Without the shop bringing in profit, the server dies and if you want to experience a dead server then check out Neltharion.
    Medivh was a bloody failure and so has every 1x rate server been despite no gear on the shop. The servers that blossom are those that allow it on the shop, and that is Icecrown.
    You are showing your true face here, do you know what word donation means?

8. May 19, 2018  
    You are showing your true face here, do you know what word donation means?
    I am showing the bloody underlying logic of private servers. A few carries the bloody rest. Now I assure you, I dream of no shops with no gear. I want a freaking experience without anything gained from flashing cash. But the fact is reality is not like that here, and it's Blizzard's fault in the end. Warmane has to get money to drive the project from somewhere and it most certainly won't be from your A** H**** or your petty arguments and complaints about how you dislike gear on the shop. It will only come when people have an incentive to help out and right now that store is the only incentive they have. It is the lifeblood of this project, the reason our characters still exist, the reason for why we can even play! So start using your brains and realise no one likes the F****** shop and wants it here and the only reason for why it remains is because it is essential to us ffs!

9. May 19, 2018  
    I am showing the bloody underlying logic of private servers. A few carries the bloody rest. Now I assure you, I dream of no shops with no gear. I want a freaking experience without anything gained from flashing cash. But the fact is reality is not like that here, and it's Blizzard's fault in the end. Warmane has to get money to drive the project from somewhere and it most certainly won't be from your A** H**** or your petty arguments and complaints about how you dislike gear on the shop. It will only come when people have an incentive to help out and right now that store is the only incentive they have. It is the lifeblood of this project, the reason our characters still exist, the reason for why we can even play! So start using your brains and realise no one likes the F****** shop and wants it here and the only reason for why it remains is because it is essential to us ffs!
    Ok now read again where i wrote i dont want shop or anything like that. If you really want to support server you shouldnt whine about which items you want to get in return. And please give me a break that you want server without cash shop, we all know you want to be able to buy items and i dont know why you are hiding that.

10. May 19, 2018  
    Ok now read again where i wrote i dont want shop or anything like that. If you really want to support server you shouldnt whine about which items you want to get in return. And please give me a break that you want server without cash shop, we all know you want to be able to buy items and i dont know why you are hiding that.
    Read again that I don't want a shop you little parasite.
    Support the server? Now seriously did you even bother to read what I wrote? Utterly few will support the server without incentives and that's where the shop comes in. Or are you telling me you wish to give away a month-salary for nothing? Be my guest.
    I don't want a cash shop, I really F*ing don't. I want the way it was originally (money can't buy you anything), but the fact is that is only possible if Blizzard ever makes vanilla/TBC/Wotlk servers and charge a subscription, end of the story. Warmane filled this role but can't charge sub payments, hence the shop. And people are greedy, you bet they are (just have a look at the world) and they will not settle for anything less than BiS for long. And since the shop is the lifeblood it is in your best interest to keep the golden gooses happy!

11. May 19, 2018  
    Read this again. See this sentence, this is reason why people are leaving outlands, they dont want to play realm where 80% of population are rude and when sombody beat them up with arguments they start insulting, where gs is rolling like plague (on tbc rofl), where every second player is ninja (because they have 10 other chars to replace it if get baned, or just level new one), where people are reserving everything in dng runs, where green warrs got bis item in current tier etc. But first of all they are rude and that is main reason. About rest of post, i know you know and everybody who read any your previous posts knows that you want bis gear in shop so you can buy it, you dont need to hide that.
    I will just copy paste what you said half hour ago: "We donors are carrying you and everyone else around here, and we don't carry you cheaply either. 40 coins for 1x item? That's 40 euros. For that you can get 1-4 games depending on your country, so why the flying F**k should we settle for non endgame items?`Give me 1 G D reason for that!"

12. May 19, 2018  
    Support the server? Now seriously did you even bother to read what I wrote? Utterly few will support the server without incentives and that's where the shop comes in. Or are you telling me you wish to give away a month-salary for nothing? Be my guest.
    I don't want a cash shop, I really F*ing don't. I want the way it was originally (money can't buy you anything), but the fact is that is only possible if Blizzard ever makes vanilla/TBC/Wotlk servers and charge a subscription, end of the story. Warmane filled this role but can't charge sub payments, hence the shop. And people are greedy, you bet they are (just have a look at the world) and they will not settle for anything less than BiS for long. And since the shop is the lifeblood it is in your best interest to keep the golden gooses happy!
    Bit harsh stated but in end yeah.
    Without incentive people will not donate that kind amount of money.
    They would still donate but if something is for free than there is no need.
    Make no mistake, neither a retail player would pay a subscription fee if it was not required.
    It is how world works, after all we are all working for money to survive. What we do (regardless) in end gets paid, paid keeps you literally alive (food, bills, medical bills, clean , clothing etc...).

That is why it is so important to understand that there is no middle ground here when it comes to shop. Either it contains full gear or no gear (cosmeticals are so so on border line of profit , even tho Blizz makes alot of money from it personally I never bought any mount on Blizz shop, only faction change/race change).

And i was paying subscription for 5 years non stop. (even donated here 2.7k across all accounts).
    Its the baseline logic.
    Now don't get me wrong.
    Most likely I'd donate for tbc even without the shop (however I do know it would be much much less).

Personally I would be most happy if there was no shop and if this was approved by Blizz (like literally). But in end , real life is real life.
    So many things can go wrong and right it is not plausible to say that this or that works in different way when it was tested many many times.
    (remeber old old frostwolf in 2011?)
    (remeber the old and new warsong?)
    Nobody ever did donate on those servers beacuse there was no need, other servers supplied its life.
    When donations shuts the life of pserver shuts beacuse you can only go so long without cash (unless you got stashed 100k) but in even those events you need to pay bandwith, stability, server, people, and so on...

13. May 19, 2018  
    Time to wake up Overflowy, Warmane is notorious for its toxic community, shop or no shop.
    Gs was player made, go yell on players will ya?
    Reserving items is nothing new and was done already in 2004.
    Same with ninjaing and it does get punished.
    These are all just dull reasons that has always been here.

It's no bloody secret that I use the shop to my advantage and I have never been trying to hide that you *****. The fact is it is better to use it to your advantage than ***** and whine about it, but that tactic never ever dropped into players heads despite that I constantly tip people about it now did it?
    All I can conclude from our little chat is that you're a person who does not understand either business or the concept of private servers. You complain about the shop instead of turning the table and use it to your advantage.
    So this chat is over. I explained in detail that I do dislike the shop concept, I do not want but it won't go anywhere and hence one might aswell use it while trying to ensure the server stays alive and active by pushing for the 2.4 so that people will be more active and donate more. The end.

Edit: Some mod please just delete my acidic replies, I am burnt out as it is.

14. May 19, 2018  
    Time to wake up Overflowy, Warmane is notorious for its toxic community, shop or no shop.
    Gs was player made, go yell on players will ya?
    Reserving items is nothing new and was done already in 2004.
    Same with ninjaing and it does get punished.
    These are all just dull reasons that has always been here.

It's no bloody secret that I use the shop to my advantage and I have never been trying to hide that you *****. The fact is it is better to use it to your advantage than ***** and whine about it, but that tactic never ever dropped into players heads despite that I constantly tip people about it now did it?
    All I can conclude from our little chat is that you're a person who does not understand either business or the concept of private servers. You complain about the shop instead of turning the table and use it to your advantage.
    So this chat is over. I explained in detail that I do dislike the shop concept, I do not want but it won't go anywhere and hence one might aswell use it while trying to ensure the server stays alive and active by pushing for the 2.4 so that people will be more active and donate more. The end.
    Yes i yell on players about gs not warmane, warmane playerbase to be precise, reserving of items are made in much less amount. There were ninjas but they would get banned and with ban hammer on head people wouldnt ninja that much (lets face it if you get banned there you could not play for that amount time, here you log on other char and gg). And you could make some shop restriction (like number of blue/epic items to be euiped on x amout slots to buy bis weapon or something like that), when i see green geared warr with catas edge my head hurts really. As i said i dont complain shop, if yes i wouldnt playing here after all, but it needs some reworks (you brought up shop thing in our conversetion, i never said shop is bad, just said you know what word donating means)

15. May 19, 2018  
    I shall keep calm in this post then.
    To donate means to give something out of the goodness of your heart, expecting nothing in return. Yet in the private server community everyone knows this is a loose term for what is actually going on.

The topic on how to tune the shop has been debated over and over so I will not go into that, my stance is simply that the Icecrown model works best because Icecrown is still with us and still rakes in dough.
    A green geared warrior with Cata's edge - so what really? Is it the fact that a player now can get pieces easy without rating that bothers you or the fact that you feel they now threaten your dominance in PvP? I am reasonably certain you have enjoyed a fair share of raiding before the items came in the store and that you are also capable of dealing with green geared goons in PvP.

So where is it the shop truly hits your toe? Is it your own pride of wearing your hard earned raided gear that goes down or what?

First ... 2345 Last