1. May 19, 2018  
    It hits me toe where i think green geared chars shouldnt wear that kind of weapns it is against sense of game, nothing else (same thing where blizzard added in later expansions epics for everyone, ding max = get epic, visit trainer = get epic, fish some junk = get epic, click lfr tool = get epic). And i dont play warr to think it should be only mine, nor i think i would ever lose some bg because of him.

edit: But lets end it here, i am tired of discusson also
    Edited: May 19, 2018

2. May 19, 2018  
    S4 gear and SWP gear shouldnt be buyable on the shop IMO.

Those items are for the real players. I dont matter if people can buy S3 / T6 gear but not higher.

3. May 19, 2018  
    S4 gear and SWP gear shouldnt be buyable on the shop IMO.
    I agree. Let the donations go down by 90% so this server can just die in peace like Neltharion. The sooner the better.

4. May 23, 2018  
    This has been some of the most interesting debating I've seen in a while. Lets start with an answer to the thread OP.

Nothing. No new content, it will be a final patch End-Game Realm. You come here, you raid the content, and either keep raiding the content, PVP, or find a new home. - Maybe they will implement the ability to server transfer from one xpac to another. That would be cool.

Now, to talk about this odd debate that started, lets take a count of some facts:

- There was only a single Private Server ever that had sizable population without a Cash Shop. It is the exception, not the rule.

- Private Servers with Items in the Cash Shop tend to do better than Private Servers without items in the Cash Shop.

- Private Servers that offer items in the Cash Shop, but don't offer high level gear in the cash shop tend to be lower population than servers with high level gear in the shop.

- Green Geared Players with End Game weapons do not impact your ability to have fun on a server.

- Green Geared Players with End Game weapons are the reason you can play on this server at all.

- End Game weapons are for anyone on a private server. You are not a "real player" for raiding 2.4.3 more than a decade after it's released on a server that's no where close to what BC was at the same patch. The "real" BC players played more than a decade ago. End Game weapons are for anyone who can attain them in ways that are possible on a Private Server. That includes donation.

You want to be a "real" player, go play live. Not on a server with content and difficulty from a decade ago that isn't tuned the same and that is illegal. Go play "real" wow and you can be a "real player".

Me? I'm gonna enjoy this server because it's fun, regardless of donation system.

5. May 23, 2018  
    As we know SWP/S4 are dated to be released around July 7th. I am curious to what the future plans are for the server.

Let's say 6 Months from now when all of the content is well past cleared and the population starts to go down, does warmane plan on releasing a fresh TBC server to do it all again?
    Nothing.

Your question should be 'u planning on upgrading server to WOTLK,because that's the answer you wanted.

If that was not the answer u were looking for,then you SHOULD KNOW swp is the last patch for this expansions,and there's nothing after that.

6. May 23, 2018  
    This has been some of the most interesting debating I've seen in a while. Lets start with an answer to the thread OP.

Nothing. No new content, it will be a final patch End-Game Realm. You come here, you raid the content, and either keep raiding the content, PVP, or find a new home. - Maybe they will implement the ability to server transfer from one xpac to another. That would be cool.

Now, to talk about this odd debate that started, lets take a count of some facts:

- There was only a single Private Server ever that had sizable population without a Cash Shop. It is the exception, not the rule.

- Private Servers with Items in the Cash Shop tend to do better than Private Servers without items in the Cash Shop.

- Private Servers that offer items in the Cash Shop, but don't offer high level gear in the cash shop tend to be lower population than servers with high level gear in the shop.

- Green Geared Players with End Game weapons do not impact your ability to have fun on a server.

- Green Geared Players with End Game weapons are the reason you can play on this server at all.

- End Game weapons are for anyone on a private server. You are not a "real player" for raiding 2.4.3 more than a decade after it's released on a server that's no where close to what BC was at the same patch. The "real" BC players played more than a decade ago. End Game weapons are for anyone who can attain them in ways that are possible on a Private Server. That includes donation.

You want to be a "real" player, go play live. Not on a server with content and difficulty from a decade ago that isn't tuned the same and that is illegal. Go play "real" wow and you can be a "real player".

Me? I'm gonna enjoy this server because it's fun, regardless of donation system.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Preach.

7. May 29, 2018  
    there will be people like us who stick around cause they love bc content

but i do think it would be cool to be able to transfer characters to icecrown
    so instead of trading my less used 70s like i plan on doing i can just keep going on to wolk content with the same characters

First ... 345