1. May 7, 2018  
    Fine.
    Do you have any proofs it should not have a minimum range on PvP target during 3.3.5a ?
    You still belive in such old fashioned concepts like proof? Please..

2. May 7, 2018  

really interesting thread opened by PvE players about the consequence of a PTR change as Tanks.

Now please open this link ( it will take 5 sec): https://youtu.be/BYK6OkFwbv8?t=4m16s
    check at 4:18 min please.
    Look at Action bars. You will see the player press " Death grip" but nothing happens.
    Enemy target do not get gripped at all PLUS if you press "pause" you will be able to read " Target too close" at the middle of the screen.

How do you explain that?

3. May 7, 2018  
    The degree to which you're immune to evidence is astonishing. You basically just covered your ears and yelled "fake news". You're going to be left waiting for a fix that will never come.

4. May 7, 2018  
    really interesting thread opened by PvE players about the consequence of a PTR change as Tanks.

Now please open this link ( it will take 5 sec): https://youtu.be/BYK6OkFwbv8?t=4m16s
    check at 4:18 min please.
    Look at Action bars. You will see the player press " Death grip" but nothing happens.
    Enemy target do not get gripped at all PLUS if you press "pause" you will be able to read " Target too close" at the middle of the screen.

How do you explain that?
    Read the actual thread and look at the people talk about Death Knights no longer gripping them in close range.
    The video you took does not specify which patch.

5. May 7, 2018  
    Read the actual thread and look at the people talk about Death Knights no longer gripping them in close range.
    The video you took does not specify which patch.
    Video uploaded on 19 nov 2010.
    On that date there were 4.0.3 on Retail BUT Look at the video description:
    "Hello everybody! This is my second PvP video. I wanted to make 1 more PvP video before Cata came out. So here it is. Enjoy =D. (This video was recorded before patch 4.0.1)."

Do you know what is the patch before 4.0.1 ?
    3.3.5a

do you know what patch is Icecrown - Warmane?
    3.3.5a

6. May 7, 2018  
    The degree to which you're immune to evidence is astonishing. You basically just covered your ears and yelled "fake news". You're going to be left waiting for a fix that will never come.
    A fix that will never come? Well then I am a player that will never come back. I addressed your points and you ignored mine and said that the players in the forum were " that one player who complained about a fake bug" then proceeded to post videos that didn't state the patch.

7. May 7, 2018  
    Video uploaded on 19 nov 2010.
    On that date there were 4.0.3 on Retail BUT Look at the video description:
    "Hello everybody! This is my second PvP video. I wanted to make 1 more PvP video before Cata came out. So here it is. Enjoy =D. (This video was recorded before patch 4.0.1)."

Do you know what is the patch before 4.0.1 ?
    3.3.5a

do you know what patch is Icecrown - Warmane?
    3.3.5a

Again, it never directly stated 3.3.5a

8. May 7, 2018  
    Again, it never directly stated 3.3.5a
    so that video is After 3.3.5a or before 3.3.5a? what is your doubt about that ?

9. May 7, 2018  
    you ignored mine and said that the players in the forum were " that one player who complained about a fake bug"
    You quoted 3 people.

I don't understand why they don't just make it 8 yards when the target is a player or player pet and leave it at 35 for pve. Maybe someone can enlighten me.
    Don't you just love when they make an obvious tanking nerf with the intent of nerfing pvp?
    These 2 were PVE players that were mistakenly believing they were about to be hit with a taunt nerf.

Damn, no more bad DKs wasting Death Grip when they are like 5 yards away from you, always makes me laugh in PvP
    This 3rd guy wasn't even a DK and was speaking from an incorrect understanding of the spell.

First 12