1. May 6, 2018  

2. May 6, 2018  
    ZA is way too overtuned. It's a catchup raid, should not be hard. You should not have to have t6 to do semi fast runs (Perhaps not 4/4 timed but 3/4 in t4 should be easily possible).

I am scared that Warmane is making it a t6.5 raid, not a casual t4 catch up raid.

3. May 6, 2018  
    Yea, I also watched the stream. Please do not tune this to be hard for T6 guilds. It should be easy for T6 guilds and challenging for t4 guilds. The speed run should be the only thing hard for t6 geared players.

I thought the tuning from a few weeks ago was very close to being correct, minus a lot of the bugs which have likely been fixed by now.

4. May 6, 2018  
    just take retail values, increase damage by around 10% and hp by 10-20%. its a t5 equal raid that should be clearable (maybe 2 chests or so) by t4 geared players.

5. May 7, 2018  
    just take retail values, increase damage by around 10% and hp by 10-20%. its a t5 equal raid that should be clearable (maybe 2 chests or so) by t4 geared players.
    It will be re-tuned in terms of damage, that is one of the points of the ptr test

6. May 7, 2018  
    What we've been discussing over our discord today after testing this ZA is that a lot of the damaging spells/abilities appear to be tuned in accordance to the CATACLYSM version of Zul'Aman..
    For example, the birds at Eagle boss melee swinging for 4,000 fits into their Cataclysm value of 5599-5999 before armor and effects.
    Same is true for Aman'ashi Protectors cleaves, Axe Throwers "Axe Volley" etc... they appear tuned how they should be in Cataclysm, not in TBC.

7. May 7, 2018  
    What we've been discussing over our discord today after testing this ZA is that a lot of the damaging spells/abilities appear to be tuned in accordance to the CATACLYSM version of Zul'Aman..
    No, they arent cataclysm values, its simply additional tuning on top of the retail values to compensate for thr 2.4.3 talents. It will be reduced

8. May 8, 2018  
    ZA is way too overtuned. It's a catchup raid, should not be hard. You should not have to have t6 to do semi fast runs (Perhaps not 4/4 timed but 3/4 in t4 should be easily possible).

I am scared that Warmane is making it a t6.5 raid, not a casual t4 catch up raid.
    all server overgeared cuz here shop...
    let's make t3.5 raid
    great
    applause

9. May 9, 2018  
    all server overgeared cuz here shop...
    let's make t3.5 raid
    great
    applause
    It's an important tool in TBC, ZA is literally the only raid in this expansion that can't be too overtuned. It's the only catchup raid, it's needed by the population.
    Glad to hear the QA member above. Looking forward to the next test after fixes.