1. May 1, 2018  

Ally or Horde ?

Hi,

I want to know if it's better for PVE to choose Ally or Horde ? Wich have the biggest population ?

Thank you !

2. May 1, 2018  

3. May 2, 2018  
    I find Alliance to be more active as compared to Horde overall. Pop is the same but Horde is mostly dead during day time.

More activity = More raiding time

4. May 2, 2018  

5. May 3, 2018  
    I find Alliance to be more active as compared to Horde overall. Pop is the same but Horde is mostly dead during day time.

More activity = More raiding time
    Not really, if you look at the Informations on the website you will see that Horde is more active than alliance ALWAYS.

6. May 5, 2018  
    Okay since this is 1x realm I'd assume that you'll most likely level(unless u buy a char) so I'll take leveling as a measurement as well. This is MY opinion so you don't have to take everything I have to say, but I've leveled on both factions so that's my 2 cents. Leveling as a horde will always be easier just because there are more players on the horde side, and you get ganked less(yes alliance zones are occupied by 80 horde gankers most of the time). Also a lot more of the new/noob players join the alliance and this is especially dreadful in dungeons -tank not pulling aggro correctly, dps taunting, classes not using their buffs at all, needing on stuff they don't actually need and so on(of course you get that on horde as well but much much less so).One pro that I find about the alliance is that they're a bit more cohesive than the horde hence the smaller population and I've met some great people who are always there to help you with what they can or just chat with you. In the end of the day just pick whatever you like most because your experience will always vary on stuff that're beyond your control