1. May 7, 2018  

Please help me

Hello, Im writing to you because my account is hacked.. All my items are deleted and the ring from ashen verdict also.. Right now i cannot get new ring from the vendor from icc.. Can you guys please help me and restore items i've lost back to my account? I would really appriciate it.. Thanks
    Edited: March 10, 2019

2. May 7, 2018  
    So you just admitted you share your account... isn't that grounds for a permanent ban?

3. May 7, 2018  
    It's my friend from school, not a stranger, I did not change my profile, but he helped me tackle and eventually we broke up and wiped out the characters

4. May 7, 2018  
    sucks for you man, it sais when you make your account that it's all on you.
    if you ever used your "WARMANE ENCRYPTED BACKUP SYSTEM" which is on account security, Maybe... I dont know.

5. May 7, 2018  

6. May 7, 2018  
    Services -> Character Restoration. It's available for 30 days after deleting character. It's free for first 24 hours for 1 character as far as I know. The other characters have to be restored using points or coins.

So you just admitted you share your account... isn't that grounds for a permanent ban?
    Account trading results in permanent ban. Account sharing is allowed but not recommended.

sucks for you man, it sais when you make your account that it's all on you.
    if you ever used your "WARMANE ENCRYPTED BACKUP SYSTEM" which is on account security, Maybe... I dont know.
    Backups will only be used if Warmane loses its database and backups. It can not be used to restore deleted characters.

7. May 7, 2018  
    I back my account but he delete all items how to restore all items i haved full set for DK and trinket whispering fanged skull on normal and trinket buyed for frost
    Edited: May 7, 2018

8. May 7, 2018  
    Your screwed buddy, Get a new account, this time your own.

9. May 11, 2018  
    Il tell you step by step what you have to do:

1. Service Character Restoration.
    2. Item Restoration you should be able to find items that were deleted there not sold to a NPC.
    3. Go to school and tell your buddy let's go play football/basketball whatever you play.
    4. If he accepts, take him there prepare yourself a Bat and throw the ball away so he turns his back at you
    5. Take the bat and smash it in his head and tell him "**** you for ****ing up my account you ****ing *****"

10. May 11, 2018  
    It's my friend from school, not a stranger, I did not change my profile, but he helped me tackle and eventually we broke up and wiped out the characters
    Nice friends you have there... Sveta motka grabova. Rofl