1. May 7, 2018  

dk's

Is unholy dk damage in pvp bugged ? Or is it suppouse to be that high ?

2. May 7, 2018  
    Is unholy dk damage in pvp bugged ? Or is it suppouse to be that high ?
    doesnt really seem bugged neither that high, a ret pala or a ele shammy or a mage for that sake can do higher dmg than a unholy dk

3. May 7, 2018  
    It only gets high in BGS because they spread pestilence, then use corpse explode and get chaos bane procs from shadowmourne.

4. May 8, 2018  
    doesnt really seem bugged neither that high, a ret pala or a ele shammy or a mage for that sake can do higher dmg than a unholy dk
    rets and warriors are more of a problem as healer hate them with a passion

5. May 8, 2018  
    rets and warriors are more of a problem as healer hate them with a passion
    Who in the world of ****s hates rets as a healer?

Rets are the worst healer killing class there is, they literally can't do **** to you unless you're playing in pve gear and/or undergeared, but in that case anyone would go through you like a hot knife through butter. (Especially those cheeky rogues that just look for someone who's low gs/pve healer).

6. May 8, 2018  
    DK's in WOTLK, dude, it's supposed to be like that lol.

7. May 9, 2018  
    Who in the world of ****s hates rets as a healer?

Rets are the worst healer killing class there is, they literally can't do **** to you unless you're playing in pve gear and/or undergeared, but in that case anyone would go through you like a hot knife through butter. (Especially those cheeky rogues that just look for someone who's low gs/pve healer).
    Oh sorry let me be more specific I hate human rets with bis gear and smourne who can seemingly 4 shot me as healer with 1.2k resilience

8. May 9, 2018  
    Oh sorry let me be more specific I hate human rets with bis gear and smourne who can seemingly 4 shot me as healer with 1.2k resilience
    650 res here.
    Belf Disc priest. 6.3k gs
    Ret pala's arent a real problem to me.
    Its rather fun to lure them to my team while they try to kill me. (Carried by my pve gear maybe ;p)

Dk's and Warriors on the other hand are more of a problem to me. (Incase i dont have cd's)

Dk dmg doesnt seem bugged to me.
    They are just OP to begin with. (:

9. May 9, 2018  
    personally haven't found unholy dk dmg to be overly great.
    they have just 'good' damage which gets compounded by all the immunities (to stuns, magic, fear), absorbs, heals, dmg reduction (death strike, death pact, amz, ams, ibf), ability to stick (grip, chains), absurd amount of interrupts (grip again, mind freeze, strang, ghoul stun..) and pressure outside of melee range (death coils, diseases, coils, pet, srsly who the hell thought this class was a good idea?). All adds up to taking a lot of damage but not all at once or in a way that can't be effectively healed or stabilized.

destro lock, ret pala, hell even hunter, I would consider more worthy of complaining about for your issue. All are capable of cheesing you down 100% to 0% in a few gcds. Hunter with double silence, ret with full hoj wings, destro w/ all procs doing their usual combo/cc. DK just can't unless your gear is really bad. Will stick to and apply pressure better than ret to have more opportunities to set up a kill, and have far more staying power than destro/hunter tho, so it's all a trade-off.

650 res here.
    Belf Disc priest. 6.3k gs
    Ret pala's arent a real problem to me.
    Its rather fun to lure them to my team while they try to kill me. (Carried by my pve gear maybe ;p)

Dk's and Warriors on the other hand are more of a problem to me. (Incase i dont have cd's)

Dk dmg doesnt seem bugged to me.
    They are just OP to begin with. (:
    your resil is nonexistent, anyone with good gear should be a problem for you.
    Edited: May 9, 2018

10. May 9, 2018  
    I have 3 healer classes, paladin, priest and a druid. Druid is full pve 5.6k gs so anyone just facerolls it. But my paladin and priest don't really care if a bis pvp ret is on them.
    I don't get why'd you with 1.2k resil be affected if you're fully geared and not just resil stack and furious items lol, what's your class?

11. May 9, 2018  
    What's the difference between resil stack + furious and wrathful, if you end up with the same resi?

12. May 9, 2018  
    What's the difference between resil stack + furious and wrathful, if you end up with the same resi?
    Because you have way more HP and spellpower to back you up aswell. It doesnt matter much if you have the same resi as me through furious gear cuz you will not heal as much as player with s8 would do. Hell i have a disc priest in full s7 on blackrock with almost the same resi stats but i miss like 500+ spellpower compared to my icecrown priest.

BiS rets are no problem for any healer except they have backup. Offensive dispells/purge on you will cause a huge problem, thats when the ret will go ham. DK's on the other hand can at least kill a disc over time cuz their constant DPS will oom you at some point. This won't happen vs a Ret pally
    Edited: May 9, 2018

13. May 9, 2018  
    your resil is nonexistent, anyone with good gear should be a problem for you.

Well yes thats what i tought.

I cant deny the fact people make it hard for me from time to time.
    But overall i manage to survive fairly well in 1v1 situations.

Hunters on the other hand.. pew pew eh..... byebye

14. May 9, 2018  
    dk's are rly op in 1v1 and bg's. Arenas not so much. In 284 meta basicly every healer except hpala should go for soft resi cap, 1413.