1. May 8, 2018  

Weapon selection

Hi i currently am about to purchase a weapon with coins and i'm not sure what would work better for my arms warrior for PVP,
    Some suggested Glorenzelg, others and some guides here i saw said that the Wrathful Gladiator's Sunderer is BIS for arms warr, i also see some warriors running around with the Oathbinder.

Does anyone here know what would be a better choice? My spec has the poleaxe specialization and i saw ppl suggesting Shadowmourne which im not about to spend $ on.

2. May 8, 2018  
    spoke to some people in game and it was even more confusing, some say oathbinder, some say wrahtful glad sunderer some say gloren.

And if anyone who plays warrior pvp can clear up, i see some players stack arp gems in every slot and has arp gear with no resilience, with a weapon that gives arp im guessing those are pvp?
    Then i see some with 5/5 wrathful or relentless im guessing to get the resil, and all gems arp with a weap that give arp also.
    Is that a preferenece thing or is resil not that important cuz i heard that basically u will melt in pvp with low resil so i thought you had to try and get a good resil rating.....

3. May 8, 2018  
    Oathbinder, no question about it. Whoever says Glorenzelg is trolling you.

4. May 8, 2018  
    Saewelo
    Oathbinder.

5. May 8, 2018  
    Oathbinder is the only proper choice. You don't need the 150 resil a Wrathful weapon gives and Gloren is just useless, easily the worst PvP weapon in the game.

6. May 8, 2018  
    Oathbinder is the only proper choice. You don't need the 150 resil a Wrathful weapon gives and Gloren is just useless, easily the worst PvP weapon in the game.
    Ok thanks for the responses, The majority vote has spoken :D