1. May 8, 2018  

The regular question - what to play...

Yo! Considering on going for a new class. Cant decide what I sould go for, resto shaman, warr tank or dk frost/tank. I remember warr tank was fun back on retail, rshaman is always fun and easy and dk, its fun and all but i cant put my finger on what my big appeal to dk is anymore sadly. So for that, dk is at the buttom of the list. Thoughts guys?

2. May 8, 2018  
    Warrior tank got a very bad reputation here, you will most likely not be accepted in a raid. With a DK tank it is much easier to find a raid spot.
    If it is warrior tank or rshaman and you want to go raiding, pick rshaman.

3. May 8, 2018  
    What? Wasnt it with the icc dungeons that warrior tank was lifted a bit? Remember it was easy tanking them with decent gear. For my sake it will be mostley 5man and a pug now and then since i dont have time for raid times. Dork rshaman it seems then..

4. May 8, 2018  
    I think you should do rshaman if you enjoy healing. Your queues won't be too long, you'll easily be able to get into pugs because blood lust and heal spec, and it's pretty chill.

Warrior tank is doable, but you need to be pretty good or well geared, and it does have a stigma on the server.

You could always make both too and flip flop between instead of having a dual spec. I'd recommend joining a guild though even if you can't make raid times. Some guilds are casual and chill even if you don't want to raid.

5. May 8, 2018  
    Hmm, i still remember warrior tanking easy, but that was maybe closer to cata xpac. Rshaman is fun and easy yea, with great utility in both pve and pvp:) Have a dk on 80, might go frost tank with him. Is frost tanking still a thing, or is it just blood that matters now?

6. May 10, 2018  
    Warr is weakest tank by far in raids. I'd consider druid though if you want to heal + tank. Druid ofc can do everything.

7. May 10, 2018  
    I really like Ret Pally, maybe give that one a try.