1. May 8, 2018  

Worth starting here for a first timer wanting to full time wow?

Just curious on the perspectives of people who play here on their outlook of the direction of the server and if its worth it to invest the time. Thanks peoples.

2. May 9, 2018  
    If you enjoy WotLK, sure, it's a solid server. Raids are buffed so it's not a faceroll server where you get to 80 and get full HC geared in a week. Requires a lot of gearing from each previous raid, farming EoF, farming gold, farming materials to progressively gear your toon to even get into ICC. Quality players are always appreciated. ICC is the highest raid available right now and After Life (top Alliance guild) is farming 11/12HC and Raven (top Horde guild) is 10/12HC. Ruby Sanctum is allegedly going to be released relatively soon, though I will believe it when I see it.

Some advice for picking a class here: if you enjoy tanking, only Feral and Prot Paladins are relevant tanks in end-game. People only take one Fury Warrior to ICC heroics for Sunder. Horde needs some quality Mages and really good Warlocks are far and few between.

3. May 9, 2018  
    Yes, definatelly a server to plan long term.

4. May 20, 2018  
    I've had some extreme trouble finding the right balance of stuff to have a proper first experience. Is alliance and horde pretty even here? Id love to play blood elf but on Icecrown if you play horde you usually get wrecked all the time in pvp. Not sure if world pvp and city raids etc are even a thing on lorderon, some clarity on that and some clarity on how the factions are atm with the population lord has would help me immensely atm.

5. May 21, 2018  
    You can join Horde here dw, we're stronger in both pve and pvp.

6. May 22, 2018  

7. May 31, 2018  
    I've had some extreme trouble finding the right balance of stuff to have a proper first experience. Is alliance and horde pretty even here? Id love to play blood elf but on Icecrown if you play horde you usually get wrecked all the time in pvp. Not sure if world pvp and city raids etc are even a thing on lorderon, some clarity on that and some clarity on how the factions are atm with the population lord has would help me immensely atm.
    There are more Horde players in Lordaeron. That faction is also more active and dominant in PvP. For one Stormwind raids are far more common than Orgri raids. Not to mention their constant Wintergasp victories outside of EU peak hours.

But if you're more interested in playing the underdog, try Alliance. Though we have much fewer PvP guilds, the community is more cohesive as you'll easily meet experienced players.

What's good about here is that PvP isn't as one-sided as in Icecrown.