1. May 8, 2018  

Anyone got an idea when Magister Terrace will Open? It is closed on MoP....

I've been running this dungeon since the beginning, and some weeks back it was closed without warning. I kept going back a few times, but the dungeon seems to be still close, no notice, no information on the website, no nothing, so I come here looking for answers.
    For the last time I went, I took a few from the low lvl community through it like 40 times because they needed gear and resources to built their lowbie, for such ones never plan to be 90 at all, mainly casters who wants the ring and cape there.

So I ask, why was Magister Terrace closed and when will it be open?

The dungeon in every nook and cranny has no issues, no bugs, no nothing, yet it was taken from us without warning and it was important to those of us in the low lvl community, and it still is. And since it got closed, no answer was given, even to our max end game lvl counterparts, for some have already speculated that they take from us lowbies in order to add for the max lvls, not everyone likes playing max lvl on mop.

thx

2. May 17, 2018  

3. May 21, 2018  
    Yea,
    i would like to know too.
    It turns out MT is but one of a FEW dungeons that got axed without an explanation. It is pissing off several players who want to know what happen - for these dungeons, even MT were BUG FREE since Frostwolf opened.