1. May 8, 2018  

Just a question about mining

Hi, need help with finding addon for mining. I did try some of them but most of them shows out of date and just dont want to work in any way. Offer some addons which you use and which work

Thank you)

2. May 11, 2018  
    Hey there, I play in the server for almost a year now and I use Gathermate. It's very simple, it pins the location in the map of all deposits you mine.

3. May 14, 2018  
    Hi, need help with finding addon for mining. I did try some of them but most of them shows out of date and just dont want to work in any way. Offer some addons which you use and which work

Thank you)

Maybe it's just me, but i don't need an add on. I use to use Gather, but over time that became pointless as i learned the system. i'll try to break down the method i use for you:

Basically ore can be found around any mountain ranges. Every zone has some mountain in them or cliffs or even caves, those work some to. The ore you're looking to find can be broken down by level/zone. Such as copper, any starting zone will do. Think of zones/ore from a leveling method. Copper, level 10, tin teens, iron mid 20's, etc, etc, etc. As you gather enough ore for selling or crafting and you finish the amount you need or want, skip over to the next zone and just follow the mountain paths.

i personally haven't used a farming add on since retail TBC as i just learned the zones and maps and the add on is a waste of time. Stick with my method and you'll see what i mean. In no time you'll be swimming in ore and gold. The only ore to really look out for is Silver, gold ore is pretty easy to find, but silver shares a respawn spot with gold and tin sometimes. The only other is titanium (wotlk) and that's shared with soranite in icecrown, stormpeaks and sometimes shalozar basin, rarely winters grasp.

Hopefully this helps out, if all else feels just google old mining maps, try something like this on google, "wotlk mining guide" and you'll pull up some maps with ore routes to them. Even though you'll see the routes and start to see how pointless gathering add on's are.

My advice here also crosses over with herbilism, except don't use mountain ranges, but grassy fields instead, except for lichbloom; stormpeaks and icecrown for those.