1. May 8, 2018  

Icecrown pvp realm

Hi, i want to know whats the difference between the icecrown pvp server to the other normal server? Why its called “pvp”? If i get to lvl 80 can i get my gear only from pvping? Thx for the help

2. May 8, 2018  
    It means that world PvP is enabled. Both Icecrown and Lordaeron are PvP realms. All content is available there. The only realm that has only PvP content is Blackrock.

3. May 10, 2018  
    As Anyone said, and yeah you will be able to obtain PvP gears on every servers.
    Yet you also can do pve scenario and there is plenty of that going on aswell on icecrown,
    PvP Servers isnt rly meant to be taken so literally if u ask me because they are just an enabled pvp server in that case that if you get to a contested or enemy area of a map then you will be enabled / marked with a pvp tag on, if you are within friendly areas it usually mark's you off, if it doesnt you can always type /pvp once or twice to see wheter it is on or off, it will take 5minutes for it to go off if you stay those 5min within a friendly area.