1. May 9, 2018  

killing after death-ish

First off all i suck at pvp and i hope to play some good pve on a pvp server.

But you guest it, that isn't gonna happen here on a pvp server but anyway i try to do so.

This evening wensday may the 9th i was with guildmembers (who suck at it also) in cenarion refuge at the quartermaster Fedryen Swiftspear to obtain the reservoir key for the coilvang reservoir heroic dungeons now that isn't odd but we were standing there and 1 by 1 we die and before we noticed what had happend there were 3 horde players killing us 1 by 1.

so 3 players on 1 player so before we could act (wich we didn't) we wouldt be dead anyway, now here comes the good part of it, as soon we were alive again they killed us of again and again and again, it even came to the part that when we fled they hunted us down and killed us off again and the whole story goes again.

to quit this i had to leave the game, wait for a couple of minutes and get back in to finally be playing the game again as a normal player.

killing after death is something i would say that is lame and not something to be proud of but for every kill that you do you get honor points no matter what the situation is, if you return back to life you and up with 50% and 3 or more horde players on your corpse you keep dying.

my question is: what is the policy about this type of playing style.

with regards Gymly

2. May 9, 2018  
    I find this hard to read so I don't know what actually happened to you, but if what you mean to say is that they were killing you while they were dead or while you were dead, that sounds like an exploit, and you should've reported those players.

If what you mean to say is that they were killing you within the rules of the game, well, bad luck, that's how the game works.

3. May 9, 2018  
    Well, "corpse camping" is within the rules of the game and this was how WOTLK really was. In fact, I feel that on Warmane the opposite faction decides to kill players much less often than they did in the real expansion.

4. May 10, 2018  
    I find this hard to read so I don't know what actually happened to you, but if what you mean to say is that they were killing you while they were dead or while you were dead, that sounds like an exploit, and you should've reported those players.

If what you mean to say is that they were killing you within the rules of the game, well, bad luck, that's how the game works.
    you don't know to read? :)) come on dude!

5. May 10, 2018  
    you don't know to read? :)) come on dude!
    Grrr, the guy says something like "1 by 1 we die and before we noticed...", it made me think they were dying for no apparent reason.

6. May 12, 2018  
    Absolutely allowed, it's a pvp server, there's world pvp pretty much anywhere you find 2 opposing faction members.
    Also how do you not notice from what you're dying? That part was hilarious.