1. May 9, 2018  

A Greeting From An Englisman

Yes I'm English and from England, funny coincidence. My name is Lee, or as I like to be known as, Wideload, I'm not one for beating around the bush as I see it as a waste of time, but here I am doing it anyway.

I've played WoW on and off since 2006 and have always preferred the WotLK environment (PvP and PvE alike) to any other expansion, Cataclysm comes in a close second. Since WotLK isn't the latest expansion and hasn't been for some time, I figured why the hell not just go searching for a good server. Here I am! I've looked on other servers, this is not the first, there have been 4 total and only those 4 had half-decent ratings. Here's hoping it'll change this time.

Whether I'll be here for more than a day I don't know, but it looks a lot more professional than the rest I've seen and hopefully it'll live up to my expectations not just as a server, but as a community, and this seems to be like quite a bustling one indeed. I mean for goodness sake it has live streams and a full server, must be good right?

Anyway, I used to know Molten WoW from years ago, back in the day, but have jumped in and out of retail for so long that it became dry and dull, the community getting more toxic and the same boring (Not original) content got thrown at you with a different shade of color and a few little additions that were so ridiculously small that they may as well have stayed the same.

I'm rambling and beating around that metaphorical bush again aren't I? Of course I am. Whatever, let's just say I'm here to see how it goes and who I meet along the way. If you fancy saying hello to me in-game I'll be on my lovely Human Female Paladin, Wideload.. naturally.. on the Icecrown server, assuming I get in.

Thank you for listening! And if you read it all then I bow to you because I didn't even proof-read it, I just rambled.

Respectfully yours,
    The strange English fellow,
    Wideload

2. May 15, 2018  
    Welcome to Warmane!

If you don't like waiting in que for Icecrown you can make a minimum donation of 10 euros, and get a lifetime que skip on all realms (except Lordaeron). That's all of course if you decide that you like our server and what we do here.

Anyway, we hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us :)