1. May 9, 2018  

Horde or alliance?

I was looking @ the information tab and the population looks about the same. So I am sort of curious, which faction has the more active raid community? Which faction usually has control of WG***?

Thanks!
    Edited: May 10, 2018 Reason: WG not TB

2. May 13, 2018  
    It's all 50/50, doesnt matter what you choose. Tho horde has a bit more of a raiding scene in my opinion, because better racials. But whatever you choose, it'll be basically same.

3. May 21, 2018  
    pick Horde if you dont want to get rekt in ur own capital city every other day tbh

4. May 21, 2018  
    pick Horde if you dont want to get rekt in ur own capital city every other day tbh
    Hey, we just corrected Blizzard's mistake for giving the sw to alliance.

5. May 22, 2018  
    We are secretly being paid by Ironforge to harass Stormwind so that IF gains popularity once again.

6. May 29, 2018  

7. May 31, 2018  
    Which time of the day do you play? Horde wins more games at any time of the day besides 16:00-02:00 ST. This is because Horde has a larger playerbase and more PvP guilds to support; but this doesn't mean they have better PvP players. While they mostly dominate BGs and arenas, Alliance are known to perform significantly better in arenas.

8. June 1, 2018  

9. Which time of the day do you play? Horde wins more games at any time of the day besides 16:00-02:00 ST. This is because Horde has a larger playerbase and more PvP guilds to support; but this doesn't mean they have better PvP players. While they mostly dominate BGs and arenas, Alliance are known to perform significantly better in arenas.
    I came back this sunday after a long break, and I have won 2 bgs out of 15 as horde. And 1 WG out of 4. I have a hard time to imagine horde was winning most bgs only one week ago when you posted. Something changed or just really bad luck ? And often it's not a tight game, we are getting completely destroyed and farmed at graveyard.

10. I came back this sunday after a long break, and I have won 2 bgs out of 15 as horde. And 1 WG out of 4. I have a hard time to imagine horde was winning most bgs only one week ago when you posted. Something changed or just really bad luck ? And often it's not a tight game, we are getting completely destroyed and farmed at graveyard.
    I'm fairly new to the 80 scene, and I can confirm that just this June Alliance has started to win more BGs. May-June is a big transition period for many players' personal schedules.

11. Horde is the master faction.
    Well, That depends. If you Master any Faction, why not try both and decide which Faction you Love Best :D If you have an awesome Guild or Friends that supports you, it's always a win win win. :D The most important part is your part of a team and have lots of fun helping each other and achieve your goals along the way, if that is what you are looking for.
    Edited: June 15, 2018

12. Well, That depends. If you Master any Faction, why not try both and decide which Faction you Love Best :D If you have an awesome Guild or Friends that supports you, it's always a win win win. :D The most important part is your part of a team and have lots of fun helping each other and achieve your goals along the way, if that is what you are looking for.
    This man speaks the truth. This is the reason why many players stick to the game.