1. May 10, 2018  

Unable to Connect to Game

Hey,

So I have been unable to connect to the server for about 5 and half hours now. I logged out to reset addons and when I tried to log back in it is acting like there is no internet connection. It sits at "connecting" for awhile and then says its unable to connect. I have tried the following

1. Deleting the cache folder
    2. Disabling firewall
    3. Rebooting computer
    4. Refreshing router

Is there any other thing that might be going on?

2. May 10, 2018  
    Are you sure you havent deleted more than just your addons ? example blizzard addons, maybe other folder / files ?. I would suggest that you try to redownload / reinstall the game itself and see if it works, also make sure that the realmlist(s) are set correctly .

3. May 10, 2018  
    Ok so I fixed it. I had a backup of the entire game and files saved on an external hard drive and I deleted the files on my computer and copy pasted the ones from the hard drive. I still have no idea how this problem happened. Thanks EqualityXiant for the response!

4. May 10, 2018  
    im also having this probem are the login servers down ??

5. May 15, 2018  
    i am happy to hear that your issue has been solved, if anything feel free to PM me at anytime and i will do my best in order to help you out,

Charlieryan951,
    please try follow the steps above,
    if the servers gone down then try reconnect at another time ( they are usually up within 5 to 10 minutes after going down )