1. May 10, 2018  

WoW Error problem

I have a problem with "WoW Error". It all started yesterday while i was playing my shaman,exploring for achivments... All of the sudden,wow error pop up,i tried to log in,got into wow,and then again,and after that i could't even log in,because,while i am on the logging screed, wow error pop up... I have wotlk version of the game (not WoD) . I tried to delete "Cache" and "WTF" folders from my wow folder,but it didn't help. Does anyone know how i can fix this? Thanks!

2. May 10, 2018  
    Greetings,

i suggest that you try the character unstuck on the website here, you find it under '' my account '' it should fix such as this problem, thing is with this kinda error they usually happen like, let me put an example. Lets say a specific mob or object close to your character causes an error within game, then as soon as your character is within range of its visibility you will crash with an error due to the specificied 'whatever' that causes the error in the first place, from there you are stuck in a endless error loop as when you try log back into your character it will load up where you last were, in this case near whatever that causes the error. Therefor i can only suggest that you try the character unstuck on the website.

If the problem continues after you tried the character unstuck, i suggest that you contact a staff regarding the case so that they can help you out of it.
    But never the less go with the character unstuck in the first place as it usually fix such situations as these.

Best Regards,
    Equality / Xaint .

3. May 10, 2018  
    Well,i don't think that will fix the problem,because,let me explain,after i deleted those 2 folders,it stopped for maybe 30 minutes,and then continued to do that,and in that 30 minutes,i was moving,even joined and icc group,and was playing my other characters too,i don't think that there is a problem with a specific character. I know what are you talking to me, i had problems like that in the past,but now (9 hours after i posted this) i tried to log in to wait in queue,and wow error popped again! I'll try to contact a staff to see if they can help me out. Thanks a lot !

4. May 10, 2018  
    Post the error here. Strip personal information from it though.

5. May 15, 2018  
    i would still give it a try atleast just to see if it would fix it.
    Never the less cache and wtf folders should be able to be deleted without having any impact on errors since they would just be automatically restored as when you log into the game again. Anyways i hope that you can get in touch with a staff perhaps and get this issue solved.

Best Regards,
    Equality / Xaint .