1. May 10, 2018  

is it worth playing the MoP server?

MoP was awesome but is it worth playing it now? I really want to lvl a toon. Is there any raiding/dungeons going on?

2. May 11, 2018  
    MoP was awesome but is it worth playing it now? I really want to lvl a toon. Is there any raiding/dungeons going on?

Pve and Pvp wise are pretty competitive, there are 2 end game guilds in both sides as far as i know, to be honest this is the best server MOP around , you wont be find any better.

3. May 15, 2018  
    Hi everyone,

I'm a new one here and I just want to have some more detailed info on the same topic. What do you can say about current server population/playability? What do you think about nearest feature of the realm (6-12 months)? In other words, is it worth spending time leveling and gearing up characters on this realm now, in 2018?

4. May 15, 2018  
    @AndrewWKK

Server atm is very playable PvP and PvE wise. especially PvP. Yes, its worth spending time gearing and leveling, there are no other better MoP servers anyways.

5. May 16, 2018  
    yeah right... i came here from ingame boredom, been waiting almost an hour for at least one RDF(and still waiting), as for raids... there haven't been one for hours, the only raids in global after at least two hours of waiting is the same celestials, which i used to join many times, but never drops jack s..t.
    Even in peak hours things aren't any better, the only things you see in global, are either complete silence, some new/dying guilds spams, or some noobs trading useless garbage and of course more celestials.
    PvP is going down the drain too, repetitive and boring, not to mention still unbalanced.
    Bg's with even 20% longer wait times than half a year ago, figures how its going to be next year at this pace.
    Arenas almost dead, otherwise mostly exploiters.
    The only good things about this server in my opinion, its that its not completely abandoned... YET, because they keep developing it, and probably the fact that it still has more ppl than cata server.
    Basically as a noob, you might still have a few things left to enjoy like lots of working quests under lvl 90, and some small fry raids when at lvl 90, + bg's.
    But as an advanced player, there is almost nothing left to enjoy, besides BG or getting used to wait hours for even one Valor Points run.
    I have ended up implementing a way to solo run FL on normal mode, with my alts every week, cuz otherwise, who knows when will i catch the next VP run.
    Edited: May 16, 2018

6. May 16, 2018  
    yeah right... i came here from ingame boredom, been waiting almost an hour for at least one RDF(and still waiting), as for raids... there haven't been one for hours, the only raids in global after at least two hours of waiting is the same celestials, which i used to join many times, but never drops jack s..t, even in peak day hours things aren't any better, the only thing you see in global, are either complete silence, or some noobs trading useless garbage. PvP is going down the drain too, repetitive and boring, not to mention unbalanced. Arenas almost dead, otherwise mostly exploiters. Bg's with even 20% longer wait times than half a year ago, figures how its going to be next year at this pace.
    Well most of the server has you on ignore.
    Most of the raids are done in guilds so if you want to pve look for a guild.

7. May 16, 2018  
    yeah right... i came here from ingame boredom, been waiting almost an hour for at least one RDF(and still waiting), as for raids... there haven't been one for hours, the only raids in global after at least two hours of waiting is the same celestials, which i used to join many times, but never drops jack s..t. Even in peak day hours things aren't any better, the only things you see in global, are either complete silence, or some noobs trading useless garbage and of course more celestials. PvP is going down the drain too, repetitive and boring, not to mention unbalanced. Arenas almost dead, otherwise mostly exploiters. Bg's with even 20% longer wait times than half a year ago, figures how its going to be next year at this pace. The only good things about this server in my opinion, its that it still has more ppl that cata server, and probably the fact that its not completely abandoned... YET.
    Thats exactly what is going on right now or at least the past few months.. server is going down and you can see it pretty much every day.. Average online people is about 100 per faction which about 40 of them are 1-89 lvl (tested, Population shown in web is boosted like 500%) u can do the math how many of the rest are low geared and there r exactly 10 ppl in EF with full gear dueling and doing stuff. Ques are disaster too. About PvE - <The Elysium> used to make raids and any pve activity until two months ago when they decided to move to Legion (i think) now its all dead or dying as we speak :D Lag spikes and other things i wont even bother of discussing. It WAS a good server bk in the days but ppl stopped playing in frostwolf (of what ive noticed) right after arena season ended with the 2 Gladiators who were hacking until the end .. fun part is they also quit the realm ;) I am not sure when i moved from Cata but i remember it was going bad at the time.. maybe 2-3 years ago maybe now its worse and in this case maybe its worth moving to mop... but thats smth u have to decide......