1. May 10, 2018  

Baned for no reason

I DIDNT TRY TO SELL ANYTHING, I DIDNT MULTIBOX! And yet you banned me.... id like you to unbann me pls! let me have fun on my rogue! I REQUEST TO BE UNBANNED! cuz its not fair, there are like multiboxers everywere and you chose to ban a 52 rogue with ****ty weps, and gear... I didn't ADVERTISE ANYTHING!

to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it:
    to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
    to give information to the public about; announce publicly in a newspaper, on radio or television, etc.:
    to advertise a reward.
    to call attention to, in a boastful or ostentatious manner:
    Stop advertising yourself!

IM A SOLO PLAYER MAN, IM NOT PROUD OF IT BUT IM NOT SOCIAL INUF TO SELL MY OR ANYONES PRODUCTS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! PLEASE RESOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSIBLE! THX IN ADVANCE! YOUR DEAR AND MAD PLAYER :)

MY ENG> SU}CKSS NO ONE WILL EVEN UNDERSTAND ME MUCH LESS BUY SOME THING FROM ME...
    Edited: May 10, 2018 Reason: !!GOT BANNED, CANT PLAY! TOTALY MAD!

2. May 10, 2018  
    i have same problem :( absolutly same

3. May 11, 2018  
    I got ip ban as well for no reason last night ive emailed them just waiting for a response I guess... you should try and email them as well [email protected]