1. May 11, 2018  

[ANSWERED]How long does it take for bots to get banned?

I wonder how long it takes, I guess gms are busy with other stuff so that is why it takes time.

I submitted tickets with video evidence (showing off their movement pattern and combat behavior which makes it very clear they are bots) of 5 bots on Lordaeron, it took 2 days for the tickets to get answered then I think those reports just got put on hold so they are not banned yet.

2 days (not that long but still) after the tickets was answered they are still botting nonstop.

It feels like it would be better to ban them quickly so they can't get so much use of that account, if it takes a week or even more before they get banned after getting reported, that seems kinda bad.

I think they finally got banned (13 out of 14 bots are offline, maybe I need to record and report the last one again).
    Took about a week I think but was done in a wave I think so new ones that was reported got banned also which was good.
    Edited: May 15, 2018

2. May 18, 2018  
    The better the report is the faster it is dealt with so you made it as detailed as possible with as much proof as you can give.