1. May 12, 2018  

New to the server? Trying to gear an alt? Need gear? Perfect! "Broken Symmetry"

Broken Symmetry is a horde guild focused on a progressive raid experience. Meaning we will be starting at Naxx and working our way through each tier with raid appropriate gear. Currently we are looking for 1 healer and a few dps. Although all spots are semi competitive, meaning that we want all to apply and try out so we can have the best team possible while maintaining the drive to do well and succeed as an individual and as a raid team.

If you are interested at all and would like to contact me, here or discord is the place to do so.
    https://discord.gg/DKSdEGm

We are also happy to help people get raid ready.
    Edited: May 12, 2018

2. May 13, 2018  
    Just joined the server a few days ago (plenty of priv server and wotlk experience) just new to this server in particular, been looking for a steady one to play. Currently lv 20 on my first char troll rsham... would love to join a guild if you're accepting low levels. Have both mic and discord just not leveled up yet.

3. May 13, 2018  
    Hey man, we are accepting all levels. In game my mains name is " Detro ". Come join our discord and you will see when im on!

4. May 15, 2018  
    Recruitment is still going. Anyone who wants to raid fresh content with raid appropriate gear is welcome to come.

5. May 25, 2018  
    Currently we are looking for a hunter and a rogue for progression. We are almost done with Naxx. Hurry up while there are still spots.

6. May 27, 2018  
    I'm an active player and I'm looking for a guild to get all achievements - raids, dungeons and quests. I'm now at level 35 Warrior Tank in Ally and I have a Pally Retri 80 as well. I could leveling up a Healer Horde.

7. June 1, 2018  
    We are almost done with the first tier of prog although we are still wanting to recruit more competent raiders for our team.

8. June 2, 2018  
    Naxxramas is full cleared after first official raid day. Everyone in full 200 gear or lower. Still recruiting more players!!!

9. I just got to level 80 on my Warrior, currently gearing fury but I'll eventually get gear for tanking as well. looking to get into a good guild to gear up and raid with are you guys still accepting?