1. May 12, 2018  

Transmog for Outland ?

Is there any chance that the warmane staff will eventually add the transmog mechanic that exists on the icecrown server to the tbc server ? Same for the updated character models.

2. May 12, 2018  
    I would like to know this aswell.

3. May 12, 2018  
    Please no. The beauty of TBC is that the sets look fantastic. And when you meet somebody, you know what gear they're in. (For example, in arena)..

It actually makes a difference in TBC.

4. May 12, 2018  
    No one prevents you from using the sets you see around you currently and mogging imo brings more uniqueness to the realm.
    Besides there is little advantage in seeing what gear someone wears once the last season is released as you should expect to meet people with high end gear, and right now you can't see the health anyway so the gear in use does not tell you much at all unless you can see every visible piece.
    And besides, arena is just a small part of the game.

I think the mogging concept works great on Icecrown and id gladly see it on Outland aswell.

5. May 12, 2018  
    I reckon the mogging system on Icecrown worked very well and sparked activity in PvE and PvP alike.
    Considering the lack of incentives to do old content for geared players from endgame dungeons and raids, a scroll system like that of Icecrown where the scrolls drops from raid bosses and PvP wins would just increase activity imo, let alone donations for the project.
    I would welcome this feature personally. =)

6. May 12, 2018  
    Transmog = *****s rolling for things they think "look good" whilst people that need it for an upgrade get shat on.

Awful system.

7. May 12, 2018  
    No one prevents anyone from reserving items they need when they make a group.
    And if people go older raids for mogging gear then that's just fine with me, for at least that means raiding gets done.
    Besides, a RL can just state in the rules certain items are off limits from mogging rolls.

8. May 13, 2018  
    When I see how ugly the brutal gladi sets gonna look like compared to the awesome design of the vengeful sets then I think that tmog would be really nice.

9. May 13, 2018  
    Please no, It's enough I've had to deal with gearscore when there was none of it on retail and it absolutely gimped me from running instances whilst gearing up a char, this ain't no fun sever, it'll be ruined with transmog, I can only hope Warmane Staff will not consider this at all, sets look awesome, leave the game as intended, a pool on gearscore addon being banned from this patch would be nice tho.

10. May 13, 2018  
    GS and mogging are as different as different can be. GS was made by us players and is kept and used by us players, while mogging is just a feature.
    No one forces you to mogg your own geart, but what gives you the right to decide how others should look? Why can't I wear a cool mog instead of the lame brutal/SWP gear we have all seen for 10+ years?

11. May 13, 2018  
    Personally I'd like to see scrolls dropping from bg. It would serve as cataclyst for more pvp action plus Give a chance to do older raids /farm more honor gear/dungeons.

12. May 13, 2018  
    Please no, It's enough I've had to deal with gearscore when there was none of it on retail and it absolutely gimped me from running instances whilst gearing up a char, this ain't no fun sever, it'll be ruined with transmog, I can only hope Warmane Staff will not consider this at all, sets look awesome, leave the game as intended, a pool on gearscore addon being banned from this patch would be nice tho.
    For ppl like u there should be the option to toggle tmog off via the website.
    At the release of Tmog on wotlk Warmane already said that they gonna implement that option and I have no idea why it didn't happen by now.

13. May 13, 2018  
    You have a good point there Jakkre. A toggle off option would solve the issue for people who can't stand other sets than those present.

Anyone from the staff who might want to share any words on this topic?=)

14. May 14, 2018  
    +1 Implement this to Outland please !

I want to wear my beautiful T2 gear <3

15. May 14, 2018  
    would be nice if we could toggle if you want to see transmog, personally I really want it

123 ... Last