1. May 30, 2018  
    That doesn't really answer his question though.
    How it doesnt answer, he asked why people hate transmog here and i answered because it doesnt belong in this expansion, simple.

That is why Icecrown has transmog and all the time cap.
    Nice conclusion.
    I dont care about icecrown since i dont play there and people surely are not playing there because of transmog.

2. May 30, 2018  
    Transmog is a great idea, it could be a feature you buy for coins and can turn on/off.

3. May 30, 2018  
    How it doesnt answer, he asked why people hate transmog here and i answered because it doesnt belong in this expansion, simple.
    But the fact remains you got dual spec on Outland which does not belong in TBC, yet I do not see you QQing about that.
    I dont care about icecrown since i dont play there and people surely are not playing there because of transmog.
    We do not know that. People have different reasons for joining a server, but one can safely say that PvE and PvP participation has increased since the introduction of the mogging system.

4. May 30, 2018  
    But the fact remains you got dual spec on Outland which does not belong in TBC, yet I do not see you QQing about that.
    Actually it is funny you mention this xD Because i was in group of those who was against dual spec here and there are posts where i wrote those things. What do you want from me, to mention in every thread? Next please..

We do not know that. People have different reasons for joining a server, but one can safely say that PvE and PvP participation has increased since the introduction of the mogging system.
    Speculation and guessing, i think transmog has 0 reason for population.

5. May 30, 2018  

That is so wrong on many levels...

6. May 30, 2018  
    Maybe because it is not part of expansion? If you want transmog play expansion which have it.
    So even if there was a option to turn tmog off u would still be against its implementation?
    I can comprehend that u don't like tmog but how does it bother u when u have the option to turn it off?

7. May 30, 2018  
    Actually it is funny you mention this xD Because i was in group of those who was against dual spec here and there are posts where i wrote those things. What do you want from me, to mention in every thread? Next please...
    That's not the point, my point is that dual spec IS here among many other non blizzlike features which you might be against, but certainly accepts since you're still here.
    We have already gone off the blizzlike path and I suggest you go poke Blizzard for a true TBC server instead, for they are the root of the problem. Now mogging does allow players to be creative so why not let them? Nothing prevents you from using the classic sets you like after all, yet you seem to want to demand they look a certain way because you do not find it pleasing.

8. May 30, 2018  
    I personally wouldn't use it. But hey if icecrown has it, why not outland?

9. May 31, 2018  
    That's like saying people hate pineapple pizza because they think pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.
    No. The reason is that they don't like the taste of pineapple on their pizza. Capiche?

"I dislike transmog because it's not supposed to be a TBC feature."
    No, you just don't like transmog. It has nothing to do with whether it's a TBC feature. You should be making a coherent argument for that instead. It's OK that you don't like transmog. There are a lot of people who don't.

The two biggest arguments against it, though, are non-arguments. The first argument is the one you used. It's not a reason. It's a cop-out. The second argument is that people for some reason like to look at people's gear model to determine how well geared they are, rather than the player's health. Which is, in itself, silly for various reasons.
    Honestly, I believe the people who dislike transmog do so for no real reason, and I don't think they really know what the reason they dislike it.
    You'd actually be silly to think that our transmog system on Wrath does nothing for player retention. It's something for the BIS-geared players to continue to do after they have finished their gearing process. It gives them a reason to continue to do content other than doing it just because they like it or are carrying friends.
    That's not the point, my point is that dual spec IS here among many other non blizzlike features which you might be against, but certainly accepts since you're still here.
    We have already gone off the blizzlike path and I suggest you go poke Blizzard for a true TBC server instead, for they are the root of the problem. Now mogging does allow players to be creative so why not let them? Nothing prevents you from using the classic sets you like after all, yet you seem to want to demand they look a certain way because you do not find it pleasing.
    Winner winner chicken dinner!

10. May 31, 2018  
    That's like saying people hate pineapple pizza because they think pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.
    No. The reason is that they don't like the taste of pineapple on their pizza. Capiche?

"I dislike transmog because it's not supposed to be a TBC feature."
    No, you just don't like transmog. It has nothing to do with whether it's a TBC feature. You should be making a coherent argument for that instead. It's OK that you don't like transmog. There are a lot of people who don't.

The two biggest arguments against it, though, are non-arguments. The first argument is the one you used. It's not a reason. It's a cop-out. The second argument is that people for some reason like to look at people's gear model to determine how well geared they are, rather than the player's health. Which is, in itself, silly for various reasons.
    Honestly, I believe the people who dislike transmog do so for no real reason, and I don't think they really know what the reason they dislike it.

You'd actually be silly to think that our transmog system on Wrath does nothing for player retention. It's something for the BIS-geared players to continue to do after they have finished their gearing process. It gives them a reason to continue to do content other than doing it just because they like it or are carrying friends.

Winner winner chicken dinner!
    All this means transmog could be add just like on WOTLK server ? This would be awesome :D

Almost hyped :D

11. May 31, 2018  
    All this means transmog could be add just like on WOTLK server ? This would be awesome :D

Almost hyped :D
    I'm afraid I cannot speak on behalf of that. I'm just partaking in the discussion.

12. May 31, 2018  
    No, your point was why i am not complaining about dual spec, it is what you wrote. And i am here because they are most stable server and that is what i value most.

@Mercy

I get it what are you saying, but i still stand at my point i dont hate transmog as future, i hate it when they are implemented on expansions where they dont belong.

@Jakrre

Yes i would probably be against it since people would need items they actually dont need.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

13. May 31, 2018  
    @Mercy

I get it what are you saying, but i still stand at my point i dont hate transmog as future, i hate it when they are implemented on expansions where they dont belong.
    Don't belong as in isn't "blizzlike"? Or don't belong because you feel it is out of place?

14. May 31, 2018  
    Don't belong as in isn't "blizzlike"? Or don't belong because you feel it is out of place?
    Because it is not tbc feature (i hate word blizzlike).

edit: And you would like to see transmog on outland?

15. May 31, 2018  
    edit: And you would like to see transmog on outland?
    I personally could not care less about the feature. I think my class sets in both TBC and Wrath look great.
    But I would say that there are plus sides to it, and not really any downsides. My own personal opinion in the grand scheme means little. What matters is the well-being of the server and community as a whole.

First 1234 Last