1. May 14, 2018  
    Would be cool, if you don't like it don't use it

as for "seeing peoples' gear in pvp", come on everyone's like 300+ resil and most melees have shop weapons anyway, it's not really a mystery

2. May 15, 2018  
    If theres an option to toggle it off i wouldn't mind, i'm not a fan of Transmog but i do however see why others might enjoy it.
    But i don't wanna see people running around in slut mogs, outdated ugly Vanilla pieces and what not.

If you can toggle it off it's a yes from me, if you cannot toggle it off, it's a no

3. May 16, 2018  

4. May 29, 2018  
    Agree, transmog is good.
    Yep. Who doesn't want to look like a pirate in pvp, I know I do. I don't see why people would have a problem with this... You would only be using items that are currently in the game already so you can make your guy look how you want during the content you enjoy.

5. May 29, 2018  
    I'll make the same xmog as in my profile picture

6. May 29, 2018  
    I like the look of the recoloured tier gear from heroics, the reskin lawbringer stuff is sexy af

7. May 29, 2018  
    Bad idea. By seeing opponent equipment u can determine their gear, you can't see their total hp in tbc unlike in the late expansions. Just please no, new fags won't understand. Mogs don' belong in tbc.

8. May 29, 2018  

9. May 29, 2018  
    I do want it for 2 reasons.

First, it will increase bg activity by alot.
    Second, you can customize your character to your personal liking and we are not in 2008 anymore.
    Personally, I think transmog is really nice feature.

10. May 29, 2018  
    Transmog would be perfect in tbc

11. May 30, 2018  
    I dont understand why people are so against it, You could turn it off! You don't like it because you cant tell someones gear level? turn it off

12. May 30, 2018  
    I dont understand why people are so against it, You could turn it off! You don't like it because you cant tell someones gear level? turn it off
    Maybe because it is not part of expansion? If you want transmog play expansion which have it.

13. May 30, 2018  

14. May 30, 2018  
    Maybe because it is not part of expansion? If you want transmog play expansion which have it.
    That is why Icecrown has transmog and all the time cap.
    Nice conclusion.

15. May 30, 2018  
    That doesn't really answer his question though.

First 1234 Last