1. May 21, 2018  
    So i never write on the forums, this was probably the only time i did since your post annoyed me so much after reading it. Two replies, to two people before i leave this SHET post and never come back to the forums again. One of you at least tried to make a decent point. First let's reply to the ****** who i guess thinks it's cool to wRiTe LiKe tHis for no reason at all.

2. May 21, 2018  
    Oh im sorry bAtTlEmAsTeR iNcAdEpTuS for hurting your fragile ego. Win against us for once or stop crying. You forgot you have a transmog too, but i get it, after getting wrecked so hard and after so many rage quits memory tends to fade away. What i said was a fact and until you do something about it <REJECTS> are No1.
    You said "What i said was a fact and until you do something about it <REJECTS> are No1." so lets start there. Look, buddy, if i'm the only guy on the server who plays a rogue for an example - guess what i will be the best rogue on the server since i'm the only one. When you are the only PvP guild on the Horde side, guess what? you are also the best one - this is called a one horse race, and it's nothing to be proud of or an argument even here for making your case look better. As for the other BS you said like "Oh im sorry bAtTlEmAsTeR iNcAdEpTuS for hurting your fragile ego" - looks like i hurt your ego more for you to talk a bunch of nonsense here, or you are just plain stupid (i don't care either way). "Win against us for once or stop crying" - Okay buddy, assuming i'm playing alliance even though i did not state that in my post and also assuming i even play pvp. "You forgot you have a transmog too" - I don't lol, even if i did that doesn't matter (i'm a pretty fresh 80 on the realm, i'll get it when i get it). My point was that you care more about how you look in game then how you play."after getting wrecked so hard and after so many rage quits memory tends to fade away" - Holy **** dude, you got me there. Whats next? Mom jokes?

All in all, your arguments are non-existent, you are assuming that i'm an alliance player. You are also assuming a bunch of other stuff and failing to insult - sorry i don't get triggered by internet jokes that imply i'm a noob :(.

Both of you and Kalyehehe assume that i play alliance, ONLY because i said alliance players are better rated on the brackets. Thats where you lose credibility of being objective in and argument. I never stated i played alliance, or that i'm even good in PvP (i'm really not). But you jump to conclusion because you have nothing else to build your case on - which in the end proves my point in the first post i made. It doesn't matter what faction is better, especially not in a 40v40 brawl in Tanaris.

For the record i would also like to say that i'm a horde player, you ******s. Also, look i found one of you ****ers in-game
    https://imgur.com/IfiJjBT - sorry for bleaching out my name, not fond of ignoring 100 kid players in the upcoming weeks for getting but hurt :(.
    Edited: May 21, 2018

3. May 21, 2018  
    Seems like some allies who are offended by this post are here so let me clerify some things. Both sides are pleased , the world pvp is about being spontaneous, not just *oh lets gather our best players and go world pvp* and even tho your side (ally) have spammed: WORLD PVP TANARIS LETS GO KILL THEM (literally on global chat) so i was just joking around. The big picture of all of this that THESE events make the server alive (which as you can see by other players mentioned that they had a AWESOME time with this unexpected event FROM BOTH FACTIONS) And i also mentioned that as a joke that your *Marshalls are superior in BGs then ours (which cant be that much true) but the general point is that we had a AWESOME time and if you came here to only shi*post and was not at the event then i really feel sorry for you mate. You missed alot of fun compared to your BG with your Marshall friends :)

(and if you want to go that far your Ally mates almost immediately hearthstoned back home so, HORDE IS THE SUPERIOR FACTION IN WORLD PVP ;) )

P.S IM really glad that this event made both factions pleased and happy :D this is what its all about, next time youll get us too :D. this was extremly FUN :D no doubt :P Hope we get to see more of this tbh
    -"Seems like some allies who are offended by this post are here so let me clerify some things." - That actually made me cringe. "Seems like some allies who are offended by this post" -oh you jokester you... Starting off with an assumption like your buddy Baxuz, must be a wow player syndrome that when someone is disagreeing with you - just call them a player of the opposite faction... nothing like a "you filthy alliance player" to prove that you are right and i am wrong. Well guess what, the jokes on you buddy. I'm a filthy horde player.
    -Next "Both sides are pleased" - how is this relevant to the point i'm making? Next "the world pvp is about being spontaneous, not just *oh lets gather our best players and go world pvp* and even tho your side (ally) have spammed: WORLD PVP TANARIS LETS GO KILL THEM (literally on global chat) so i was just joking around." - Dude, just stop, please. My side? Also this is a stupid point to make since the global channel is just cancerous on both side, on all realms here.
    -OKAY, next "And i also mentioned that as a joke that your *Marshalls are superior in BGs then ours (which cant be that much true) but the general point is that we had a AWESOME time and if you came here to only shi*post and was not at the event then i really feel sorry for you mate." - For a joke you are getting pretty serious there buddy, anyways in my post i was talking about ARENA RATING and BRACKETS. It's interesting how you and Baxus didn't say a word about that. I also stated that i don't give a **** about battlegrounds and PvP brawls of 40 people, i have no clue what point are you trying making here. Also i hate when people premade for battlegrounds, i find those people to be a class ****s.
    Next "you came here to only shi*post and was not at the event then i really feel sorry for you mate." - So only the people who participated can comment/have an opinion? Boy, you sure are big on democracy there Captain America.
    Next " You missed alot of fun compared to your BG with your Marshall friends :)" - Fun is objective, and i will say this one more time - I'm a horde player.
    Next " and if you want to go that far your Ally mates almost immediately hearthstoned back home so, HORDE IS THE SUPERIOR FACTION IN WORLD PVP ;)" - Holy **** bro, you are so annoying it's unreal. Stop saying stupid **** like "you and your ally mates". You sound like an imbecil repeating over and over again that i'm playing alliance. You actually sound like the global channel.
    Next "IM really glad that this event made both factions pleased and happy :D this is what its all about, next time youll get us too :D. this was extremly FUN :D no doubt :P Hope we get to see more of this tbh - Now this is my favourite one, because you are trying to reach out for people who play both factions. You bash something while talking to me then switch gears and say "oh but i'm glad you had fun" or "youll get us too". Let's do this: take what you said in the upper section and combine it to what you said in the P.S section if you will.. Khm, here we go : "your Ally mates almost immediately hearthstoned back home so, HORDE IS THE SUPERIOR FACTION IN WORLD PVP ;), but i'm glad we all had fun and don't you worry guys... you'll get us next time :))))." Makes you sound like a little b i t c h looking for support on both sides of the spectrum while bashing one of them. But nice try.

And last but not least the one thing i did agree with. WPVP is fine, but your post is not if you wanted to state only that it's fun and whatnot. Your post doesn't start on the premise - something fun happened today in Tanaris. No, no it starts with your title horde - 1 | alliance - 0 (tanaris). Also like i said, it doesn't matter. My whole point was that skill is measured in Rating - not in battlegrounds, not in 40v40 PvPBrawl (even though it may be fun, i'm not going to deny that), and most importantly not by being in a pvp guild.
    Edited: May 21, 2018

4. May 21, 2018  
    So yesterday somewhere around 1 in the morning (my time) I logged in to my horde char and saw that alliance is attacking orgrimmar, I joined the raid and we defated them with ease. In maybe 2hrs we killed all of their bosses with 0 resistance.
    The alliance were at Silvermoon boss and before we knew they were killing him, from that moment to their arrival in orgri, I managed to get around 30 hordes, we killed them once and they didn't even try a 2nd time.. They didn't manage to get a single person for resistance when we ran through their cities.. you can slam <REJECTS> but the fact is that for 5 minutes 10-15 people of the raid were from the guild. What guild do you have that can actually defend against the horde ?

5. May 21, 2018  
    So much butthurt in this thread. Can't we just have fun playing the game and enjoy moments like this wonderful world PVP that otherwise hardly ever happens at a size this big? Doesn't matter who has the better PvPers, it was fun, so shut up and let's do it again sometime.

6. May 23, 2018  
    -"Seems like some allies who are offended by this post are here so let me clerify some things." - That actually made me cringe. "Seems like some allies who are offended by this post" -oh you jokester you... Starting off with an assumption like your buddy Baxuz, must be a wow player syndrome that when someone is disagreeing with you - just call them a player of the opposite faction... nothing like a "you filthy alliance player" to prove that you are right and i am wrong. Well guess what, the jokes on you buddy. I'm a filthy horde player.
    -Next "Both sides are pleased" - how is this relevant to the point i'm making? Next "the world pvp is about being spontaneous, not just *oh lets gather our best players and go world pvp* and even tho your side (ally) have spammed: WORLD PVP TANARIS LETS GO KILL THEM (literally on global chat) so i was just joking around." - Dude, just stop, please. My side? Also this is a stupid point to make since the global channel is just cancerous on both side, on all realms here.
    -OKAY, next "And i also mentioned that as a joke that your *Marshalls are superior in BGs then ours (which cant be that much true) but the general point is that we had a AWESOME time and if you came here to only shi*post and was not at the event then i really feel sorry for you mate." - For a joke you are getting pretty serious there buddy, anyways in my post i was talking about ARENA RATING and BRACKETS. It's interesting how you and Baxus didn't say a word about that. I also stated that i don't give a **** about battlegrounds and PvP brawls of 40 people, i have no clue what point are you trying making here. Also i hate when people premade for battlegrounds, i find those people to be a class ****s.
    Next "you came here to only shi*post and was not at the event then i really feel sorry for you mate." - So only the people who participated can comment/have an opinion? Boy, you sure are big on democracy there Captain America.
    Next " You missed alot of fun compared to your BG with your Marshall friends :)" - Fun is objective, and i will say this one more time - I'm a horde player.
    Next " and if you want to go that far your Ally mates almost immediately hearthstoned back home so, HORDE IS THE SUPERIOR FACTION IN WORLD PVP ;)" - Holy **** bro, you are so annoying it's unreal. Stop saying stupid **** like "you and your ally mates". You sound like an imbecil repeating over and over again that i'm playing alliance. You actually sound like the global channel.
    Next "IM really glad that this event made both factions pleased and happy :D this is what its all about, next time youll get us too :D. this was extremly FUN :D no doubt :P Hope we get to see more of this tbh - Now this is my favourite one, because you are trying to reach out for people who play both factions. You bash something while talking to me then switch gears and say "oh but i'm glad you had fun" or "youll get us too". Let's do this: take what you said in the upper section and combine it to what you said in the P.S section if you will.. Khm, here we go : "your Ally mates almost immediately hearthstoned back home so, HORDE IS THE SUPERIOR FACTION IN WORLD PVP ;), but i'm glad we all had fun and don't you worry guys... you'll get us next time :))))." Makes you sound like a little b i t c h looking for support on both sides of the spectrum while bashing one of them. But nice try.

And last but not least the one thing i did agree with. WPVP is fine, but your post is not if you wanted to state only that it's fun and whatnot. Your post doesn't start on the premise - something fun happened today in Tanaris. No, no it starts with your title horde - 1 | alliance - 0 (tanaris). Also like i said, it doesn't matter. My whole point was that skill is measured in Rating - not in battlegrounds, not in 40v40 PvPBrawl (even though it may be fun, i'm not going to deny that), and most importantly not by being in a pvp guild.
    Geez talking about cringe :D. Btw i'll ask just one thing, since you said it yourself that you only came here to make a point about BG's and Arena raiting, except me saying a little joke at the begining about the BG's (as ive mentioned before), you came to a WPVP post to talk about what really matters? PRAISE THE BG'S AND THE ARENA. M8 this is all about WPVP in this post, sad to see you came to teach us on *what really matters* :D and btw even do i didnt guess your faction, you still have said it yourself that you wheren't there sooo i still feel sad for you m8 :P. And both FACTIONS are pleased, as you can see everybody enjoyed the event from the reply's and thats what truly matters to me tbh :P. Have a good day m8 :)

7. Hi , where are all ppl from rejects and happy burstday pvp guilds if you know ?

8. I got killed by Horde 80s like 20 times in Tanaris yesterday (on my mid 40s Warrior) AND?! the Horde wussies started crying? At some point I spent more time dead than alive so I decided to call it a day.

9. 40 vs 40 fight, including bad experienced players and good ones. So it might be that alliance had more noobs than horde, less geared people, lags, dc? anythin can happen. That world fight doesn't mean horde was better duh.

10. oooooooh shhiiat i been there with my alliance pvp squad tanaris wpvp we smash horde 2 times loool. paladinsef ,jhenna,luulna,pandarius,pipii,ibukai,incadeptus,j ozefyna,lifelead,thaerelia,manyta,skiernskx,nitara ,fioro,deadliness i love you guys<3 FOR THE ALLIANCE

11. Hi , where are all ppl from rejects and happy burstday pvp guilds if you know ?
    What do you wanna know

First 12