1. May 12, 2018  

[world pvp] horde - 1 | alliance - 0 (tanaris)

Today at around 11am server time, a few allies start to camp low levels in Gadgetzan and someone shouted out for help and few Horde's went to kill them as that led up to Alliance calling for reinforcment's dus leading to HUGE World PVP! AND HORDE WON! Proving that WE are the superior PvP players, you might be strong in the BG's with your Marshalls but not in Azeroth! [Pictures below]

Around 40 Hordes and 40 Alliance players gathered at Tanaris!

https://i.imgur.com/ewiPzAR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TLX6Gfs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zXmoM98.jpg

Proud of all son of the Horde who showed up to defend Gadgetzan!

Thank you everone who showed up and all guilds that joined this unexpected event!

LOK'TAR OGAR!
    Edited: May 12, 2018

2. May 12, 2018  
    Not even in bgs if you ask <REJECTS>.

3. May 12, 2018  
    Link your Battlemaster achievement.

4. May 12, 2018  
    This was the single greatest event I signed up on this server ever, I was on alliance side and to be honest, my alt got ganked by 80lvl dude and my main was in tanaris and soon after I joined party of 6 and helped gather 20more people, but horde managed to get full raid. The whole fight was so good I cannot describe it, and you guys from horde, good job also, you made my day and made me recall old vanilla wow experience, it was really amazing. Tho we did lead all the time during "Syrian war" you did manage to gather bigger numbers and won fair and square. All the players that were involved today I give big cheer and aplouse for great war we had, it started 5v5 ended up with 50+ people. Guys I really thank you for this today.

5. May 12, 2018  
    This was the single greatest event I signed up on this server ever, I was on alliance side and to be honest, my alt got ganked by 80lvl dude and my main was in tanaris and soon after I joined party of 6 and helped gather 20more people, but horde managed to get full raid. The whole fight was so good I cannot describe it, and you guys from horde, good job also, you made my day and made me recall old vanilla wow experience, it was really amazing. Tho we did lead all the time during "Syrian war" you did manage to gather bigger numbers and won fair and square. All the players that were involved today I give big cheer and aplouse for great war we had, it started 5v5 ended up with 50+ people. Guys I really thank you for this today.
    I Agree on this 100% :D. It was really really nice and did give that old vanilla feel, from our side we had ALOT of excitment and also a huge Adrenallin rush :D. It was soo good!

Great job to your fellows also :D they did put up a fight.

6. May 14, 2018  
    PvP: Horde > Alliance

I've hardly ever seen Alliance create counter raid groups when Horde come for [For the Horde] achievement, no matter how much others spam global. In Horde, all you have to do is whisper a few PvP players and they start the group.

2 days ago, Alliance planned to raid Orgrimmar, got wrecked by Horde. Alliance had 30+ players that were bested by 20 Horde players. Alliance recruited a few more players and went to Thunderbluff with 35+ players and got wrecked by the same 20 Horde players. They say, go Horde if you wanna PvE, Horde is too good at PvP to be ignored.

7. May 15, 2018  
    Ask what exactly? Your reply is laughable, and the point of this entire post is irrelevant at best. What are you trying to achieve by stating that one faction is better in PvP then the other one. Let's just cut the bull**** and get straight to the point... The only thing that matters is your rating and rating only (especially in 3's, but since the 3's bracket is pretty much dead 2's will have to do). And by looking at the brackets on all the LK realms here, it's alliance players as far as the eye can see. Does this mean alliance is better in PvP then Horde? Who cares. If you are a dog **** player and you are in a group of good players, does that make you good? Shouting out that Horde is better or vice versa is just showing that you have no clue what is truly important in the PvP aspect of the game. Winning skirmishes of 40vs40 players, winning a battleground while premade while against semi-geared people on the other side does not make you a good PvP player. My point is your post doesn't prove anything since you are stating "Proving that WE are the superior PvP players". Also nobody gives a **** about your PvP guild bruh @baxuz. Stop being a battleground hero with your pretty transmogs and step in to the arena.

Sorry for the profanity.
    Edited: May 15, 2018

8. May 16, 2018  
    That was the greatest event I've experienced so far in this server. Cheers to my Horde mates and also big respect to the Allys that fought. Thanks for a great fight !

9. May 16, 2018  
    LOL not one of the rank 1 members in guild rejects have wf head or rate for it so pru
    Edited: May 16, 2018

10. May 16, 2018  
    You cannot compare world PvP, battlegrounds and arena in the same way you cannot compare questing,dungeons and raids. They are all similar in a way, but tactics and alot of other aspects divide em apart. In my opinion only reason horde won this world PvP was because they were more organized than alliance and they have more will to participate.

11. May 17, 2018  
    Ask what exactly? Your reply is laughable, and the point of this entire post is irrelevant at best. What are you trying to achieve by stating that one faction is better in PvP then the other one. Let's just cut the bull**** and get straight to the point... The only thing that matters is your rating and rating only (especially in 3's, but since the 3's bracket is pretty much dead 2's will have to do). And by looking at the brackets on all the LK realms here, it's alliance players as far as the eye can see. Does this mean alliance is better in PvP then Horde? Who cares. If you are a dog **** player and you are in a group of good players, does that make you good? Shouting out that Horde is better or vice versa is just showing that you have no clue what is truly important in the PvP aspect of the game. Winning skirmishes of 40vs40 players, winning a battleground while premade while against semi-geared people on the other side does not make you a good PvP player. My point is your post doesn't prove anything since you are stating "Proving that WE are the superior PvP players". Also nobody gives a **** about your PvP guild bruh @baxuz. Stop being a battleground hero with your pretty transmogs and step in to the arena.

Sorry for the profanity.
    Seems like some allies who are offended by this post are here so let me clerify some things. Both sides are pleased , the world pvp is about being spontaneous, not just *oh lets gather our best players and go world pvp* and even tho your side (ally) have spammed: WORLD PVP TANARIS LETS GO KILL THEM (literally on global chat) so i was just joking around. The big picture of all of this that THESE events make the server alive (which as you can see by other players mentioned that they had a AWESOME time with this unexpected event FROM BOTH FACTIONS) And i also mentioned that as a joke that your *Marshalls are superior in BGs then ours (which cant be that much true) but the general point is that we had a AWESOME time and if you came here to only shi*post and was not at the event then i really feel sorry for you mate. You missed alot of fun compared to your BG with your Marshall friends :)

(and if you want to go that far your Ally mates almost immediately hearthstoned back home so, HORDE IS THE SUPERIOR FACTION IN WORLD PVP ;) )

P.S IM really glad that this event made both factions pleased and happy :D this is what its all about, next time youll get us too :D. this was extremly FUN :D no doubt :P Hope we get to see more of this tbh
    Edited: May 17, 2018

12. May 17, 2018  
    All this stemmed from some losers ganking lowbies? Well i'll be damned.

13. May 17, 2018  

Sorry for the profanity.
    Oh im sorry bAtTlEmAsTeR iNcAdEpTuS for hurting your fragile ego. Win against us for once or stop crying. You forgot you have a transmog too, but i get it, after getting wrecked so hard and after so many rage quits memory tends to fade away. What i said was a fact and until you do something about it <REJECTS> are No1.

14. May 17, 2018  
    All this stemmed from some losers ganking lowbies? Well i'll be damned.
    Yeah :D, horde low levels called for help on global and got a army instead xD

15. May 20, 2018  
    So yesterday somewhere around 1 in the morning (my time) I logged in to my horde char and saw that alliance is attacking orgrimmar, I joined the raid and we defated them with ease. In maybe 2hrs we killed all of their bosses with 0 resistance.

12 Last