1. May 13, 2018  

New 7x server or increased players in servers in future?

I know it takes allot to hold 12000 people on a server but at prime time every day server players cap and there was over 1350 people in queue which takes hours and i usually just wont end up not playing or ill walk away to do something and come back to being disconnected. Would it be possible to get a 2nd 7x server going or possibly increase the cap on players to 15k and still keep the server stable for those on it.

2. May 13, 2018  
    The stability I think is at it's peak right now, so I don't think they will increase, and that has an effect on the server like mining, herbing, pvp, etc... so the only real solution for you to get in the server is to donate.

A new server would split the population and then one server would suffer, this was how it was in the past, which lead to icecrown.

I donated like 2 years ago and play off and on and still have my queue skip, and I can say it was worth it. Otherwise you can play at off peak hours.

3. May 13, 2018  
    From our suggestion rules:

• A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).