1. GMs showing zero interest. Can any staff member address this ??

Can any staff member address this?

Whenever I put a ticket in about something on Blackrock, I get the same automated response about how they can't help me with my issue. Even if it is something really small. Why is this the case? Why do you insist on giving the middle finger to players of this realm?

Zero interest in the community at all. I wish I could get an actual human response for once and not the same automated bull**** every time I enquire about something on the realm.

Changes promised to this realm no official update or schedule, just the occasional 3 am Malaco stream you have to be completely lucky to catch and tune into. If you don't give a **** just close the realm instead of leading everybody on??

Please any @Staff member respond to this?

2. It's not only a problem of Blackrock, it's a general attitude of gms here. Whenever I report anything, I also get a copy/paste-answer without looking at any issues. Some friends gave up to write tickets and I stopped donating as long as gms close tickets without any reaction.

Imgur and yt show if someone watched them or not. It's a nice impression to see an answer and the problem is still up without any views of gms. Some gms are quite good (Octantis, Aldtharios) and try to help, some not (Toxicpink, Cairner). I understand the amount of tickets, but this is not an excuse to handle tickets:

Jack: How many tickets did you answer, Joe?

Joe: I responded 10 in an hour.

Jack: Wow you are really slow, I managed 100 in the same time.

Joe: How did you do this?

Jack: Copy/paste is the key. I have off-time now, see you tomorrow, bye, and don't work too much Joe.

3. May 17, 2018  
    Indeed. Had an issue caused by the server. Got an answer after 4 days. "We can't do anything. Post on forum". But my post has been on the forum before I made the ticket. Really bad attitude for the gms on blackrock. Really bad!

4. May 18, 2018  
    Indeed. Had an issue caused by the server. Got an answer after 4 days. "We can't do anything. Post on forum". But my post has been on the forum before I made the ticket. Really bad attitude for the gms on blackrock. Really bad!
    By forum, they mean the bug-tracker. They are not one and the same. If the GM is not able to help you, then that's that.