1. May 13, 2018  

Blackrock "Changes" - Tomorrow

From Malaco stream -----> (https://www.twitch.tv/malaco)

Edit (16.45 pm) --> : !!!!! "Confirmed Changes" are now live !!!!!

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VzHsFMZdHiU3rOo-E4E0oXxhjEyQtOJl_61rCRbu7Sw/edit>

< Confirmed changes
    - 284 ilvl gear
    - Reintroduce MCH for solo/duo queue
    - New shattrath mall
    - Set honor cap back to 75k
    - Remove the double daily honor buff from random bgs
    - Remove so you can not buy 3s required gear from solo queue
    - Re-enable mounts in shattrath
    - Change the starting location to X -1826 Y 5463 Z -6 O 3.93 map 530
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Future topic of discussion
    - 3s incentives
    - Transmog scroll only drops from 3s
    - Arena cases?
    - Gold as currency?
    - Option to reset your soloque rating
    - Flushes : (https://www.strawpoll.me/15689649) >
    Edited: May 14, 2018

2. May 13, 2018  

3. May 14, 2018  

4. May 14, 2018  
    Before you vote on the flushes: the amount of maximum arenapoints you get will not change with 7x flushes. Instead you need to work much harder for it because you need to spam 10 games every day to reach the maximum!!! So be smart and vote 2x (as is now)

5. May 14, 2018  
    Before you vote on the flushes: the amount of maximum arenapoints you get will not change with 7x flushes. Instead you need to work much harder for it because you need to spam 10 games every day to reach the maximum!!! So be smart and vote 2x (as is now)
    What the **** are you talking about? 2x Flush is one of the main reasons that made me and many others leave the server ; people just play 10 games for points and then go offline, there is nothing to do and it's really boring.
    5x or 7x flush is a must in a PvP server as AT, it's ok farm for gear but not for months like now; people that voted for 2x flush are already full WF and are angry because farm gear would be easier and faster then they did.
    People will be more active in arena and bgs (with new prices) if you get 5x or 7x flush.
    They did 2x and it's not worked this is the true

6. May 14, 2018  

Can not do this?

7. May 14, 2018  

Can not do this?
    You must be a War or a DK to say that. MCH is more fun and balanced (some classes as rogue will be more competitive), also if they give us 5x/7x flush the queue time will not be longer cause people join arena for points every day.

8. May 14, 2018  
    big no do MCH, too low population, too much war/eles=tc dominance. Rather remove some comps, like war/rogue, war/hunt, hun/rog. All them bottom feeder comps.

9. May 14, 2018  
    MCH - This will only be one comp (ofc tc)
    Of course there will be others,at 1350

"Rather remove some comps, like war/rogue, war/hunt, hun/rog. All them bottom feeder comps." - That's a great idea.

10. May 14, 2018  
    Online and so small, and many come to play only soloq,and given that many will understand that it will have to play only against one comp,they will simply stop playing

(Just my opinion, you can not pay attention to what I'm writing,and I'm sorry for my English)

11. May 14, 2018  
    I find the strawpool a bit contradicting.
    It says that the weekly amount of points remain the same.
    Does that actually mean that if there is 7 times per week a flush, ppl would still earn the same amount of points per week than on Icecrown/Lordaeron?
    So a flush on a daily basis would give 1/7 of the weekly arena points?

Also what about cross-realm arena?
    Is this still a thing or is its development abandoned?
    In case cross-realm arena gonna happen, wouldn't it make sense to have the same arena flush like on Lordaeron/Icecrown so players on Blackrock don't have a unfair advantage?

12. May 14, 2018  
    I think is a terrible idea having 277/284 offpart/Trinket for Honor.

Everyone will just farm "BG only" for the next 2 weeks. (so arena will be empty since almost everyone has the 1800 requirement from Soloq)
    you could set 264/271* for Honor and 277/284 for Arena Point

*271-272(ToC 25 HC cloak) gear = Totally missing.

Also, remeber to update the Store

Edit: (By hoping someone report to Malaco)
    Missing:
    271-272 gear
    World Banker Npc at Shattrath
    Anvil next to profession trainer at Shattrath
    Weapon Trainer Npc at Shattrath
    Consumable Vendor Npc at Shattrath
    Item to convert Arena Point into Honor
    ICC rep ring ( via some custom Npc hopefully, to avoid ppl going around with x2 rep ring if at normal vendor)
    Missing new gear at Store

13. May 14, 2018  
    What the **** are you talking about? 2x Flush is one of the main reasons that made me and many others leave the server ; people just play 10 games for points and then go offline, there is nothing to do and it's really boring.
    5x or 7x flush is a must in a PvP server as AT, it's ok farm for gear but not for months like now; people that voted for 2x flush are already full WF and are angry because farm gear would be easier and faster then they did.
    People will be more active in arena and bgs (with new prices) if you get 5x or 7x flush.
    They did 2x and it's not worked this is the true
    you are unable to read and understand, you dont get lets say 1k points for 2k rating every day when they flush 7 times a week, ull get 1000 divided by 7 points per day so u end up with 1000 points if you have done 10 games every day, thats not getting gear faster, thats getting gear equally fast BUT you have to play every day in order for it to be equally fast, get it? its ****

14. May 14, 2018  
    nice joke btw, from arena tournament, to blackrock, to battleground tournament...
    as warrior you need 411400 honor for all the heroic non sets and jewelries, an arathi basin win gives 5k honor (daily win would be 9k), lose gives 2k honor,
    warsong is even less, farming that amount on just one character.. ok, but what if i got some alts? what if i wanna play on outland where the honor gear farming situation is even way worse than that.. am i allowed to have a life? are you mad?

15. May 14, 2018  
    NO PLS DONT DO THIS

Negative aspects of MCH:
    long queue
    complete Thundercleave and dk/ele dominance (like on wowcircle)
    fdruids/enchshamans/rogues/dpriests/etc will be useless in soloq because ↑
    less diversity -> will be boring

264ilvl-meta the best. The long experience of this server confirms this. 284ilvl-meta is just stupid rush with use all abilities.
    at 264ilvl-meta there are no oneshots from casters, melees have acceptable damage (especially warriors)

These are serious changes that many players will not like. Malaco pls remove them or at least make a big in-game poll on these things

12 Last