1. May 13, 2018  

PVE Warrior VP items

Rolling a fresh Warrior atm. Starting with Arms and probably shifting over to Fury once i get the right gear. What should I prioritize getting from VP shop? Any suggestions would be lovely. thanks!

2. May 14, 2018  
    Rolling a fresh Warrior atm. Starting with Arms and probably shifting over to Fury once i get the right gear. What should I prioritize getting from VP shop? Any suggestions would be lovely. thanks!
    WOTLK?

This weapon is nice:
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45516

or whatever is your worst item. - its ussually good to look for 239/232 ilvl items. At strat its best to look for something that gives hit/expertise (till cap) > crit > armor penetration; avoid haste its weakest of those (doesnt really matter if you take STR or AGI item)

3. May 17, 2018  
    WOTLK. currently using an heirloom chest, shoulder and two handed mace. Any ideas on trinkets?

4. May 17, 2018  
    If you're going to vote for one, I'd recommend Mjolnir.
    It's very similar to Needle, but this one procs only from crits instead of normal hits too, making it a bit less reliable for a fresh warrior.

5. May 18, 2018  
    Banner of Victory is a nice one as well, passive arp plus attack power proc.

6. May 19, 2018  
    thanks all. also at what point is it viable to swap over to fury? I read somewhere at 4.5~5k gs but that seems a bit off to me...

7. May 20, 2018  
    thanks all. also at what point is it viable to swap over to fury? I read somewhere at 4.5~5k gs but that seems a bit off to me...
    About when you get your soft arp cap. (1400 arp with trinket proc)

8. May 20, 2018  
    Just switch when you feel the desire. Arms is technically better at very low gear levels by design of having less gear reliant damage output, but the damage of the spec isn't especially strong to begin with, you might as well just play Fury if you want to play Fury, if you learn to play it while you have to do some more rage management you will have a better grasp of control with the spec in the long run.

Obvious VP options are Mjolnir's Runestone, Voldrethar + other Ulduar ilvl239 items (like Frigid Strength of Hodir, Sabatons of the Lifeless Night, Belt of Colossal Rage, Drape of the Skyborn). Then you probably wanna get the ICC rep ring + Rotting Ring BOE, farm at least T9 2-set bonus from badges, banner of victory from Trial of the Champion.

On Warmane due to the largely clueless playerbase it's better to focus on increasing your gearscore than to focus on char optimisation (if it means sacrificing some GS) if you want to pug, if you're in a guild then a different situation.

9. May 20, 2018  
    If you can afford the gold for a Battered Hilt, get one and finish the quest chain. You get an ilevel 251 weapon at the end, which you won't replace for a very long time. I think you're better off spending VP on trinkets.

Just stay Fury all the way through. It makes more sense to practice the spec you're going to play at the end-game from the very beginning. Fury also has more free GCDs to apply the Sunder Armour debuff, and significantly better sustained cleaving damage, which will be helpful in both raids and RDFs.

10. May 21, 2018  
    If you can afford the gold for a Battered Hilt, get one and finish the quest chain. You get an ilevel 251 weapon at the end, which you won't replace for a very long time. I think you're better off spending VP on trinkets.

Just stay Fury all the way through. It makes more sense to practice the spec you're going to play at the end-game from the very beginning. Fury also has more free GCDs to apply the Sunder Armour debuff, and significantly better sustained cleaving damage, which will be helpful in both raids and RDFs.
    And don't forget to choose the Agi / Arpen BH 2H-sword
    Edited: May 21, 2018 Reason: typo