1. May 14, 2018  

Icecrown Transmog polearm to two handed

I would like to suggest the idea of making it able to transmog polearms into two handed swords, maces, axes.

i've personally in this issue that it wont allow me to and i think it is kinda a shame since the majority of polearms being used is used by melee classes which would use two handed swords, maces, axes, aswell.

Therefor i think it should be enabled to be able to transmog from a polearm into a two handed in this case a sword for me.

i think its a shame it isnt enabled already since i just wasted a scroll to transmog a sword into a polearm but then figured that i couldnt, i am aware that staff's can be transmogged into polearms but that only applies for a druid class then since there is no other classes that would use polearms & staves.

I hope that the suggestion can be implemented as i would really wish to be able to have a transmogged two handed sword in my case into a polearm.

i am sure that the community itself also would appreciate that and as mentioned the majority of all polearms are / was made for the melee classes and not only druid's which kinda ruins the fact that you can only transmog staves into polearms because it locks it into only being useful for a druid and no other class at all while at the same time as mentioned the majority of polearms was made for many melee classes and not only druids.

Polearms <-> Two handed sword <-> Two handed axe <-> Two handed Mace

This was successfully tested during the WoD Beta and therefor i think it should be implemented aswell here for the thrill & joy of transmog's .

Best Regards,
    NoobOnDrugs .
    Edited: May 14, 2018