1. May 14, 2018  

Harsher penalties please. Dungeon Group Finder.

I can't be the only one who experiences this.
    9/10 dungeons don't complete because people decide half way through "oh i don't fancy this anymore"
    This has happened to me at least 5 times today, they get a 30 minute ban for desertion and no biggie.

I would like to see harsher bans especially for those who tank/heal deserting. Most of the times they leave because they don't have a clue what they're doing.
    by giving up they will never learn, they are doomed to failure.

I would suggest a system that has a scale-able ban timer eventually leading to a weeks ban from looking for dungeons. This would be the harshest penalty but would come from deserting a significant amount of times and ruining the experience for everyone else.

Love the server, don't like that I can't play because of *****s who do not have a clue.
    I literally just joined a scarlet monastery group to find the level 31 healer had starter gear. I asked him how the hell that's even possible, his response was no money.

I'd also like to see a ban system in place for people who are kicked a certain amount of times in a 24 hour period.

BY BAN I MEAN QUEUING FOR DUNGEONS. Not general gameplay.

waiting 30 minutes for a queue only to be denied the content because of a noob should not be tolerated.
    Edited: May 14, 2018

2. May 15, 2018  
    Not sure naming someone was the best idea for a suggestion but, either way, this is half of the problem.

The other half are the players who refuse to join the dungeon or contribute until they are kicked to avoid the deserter debuff.

Both parts of the problem need to be addressed with stricter penalties regardless of how many times my threads get deleted.

3. May 15, 2018  
    i think this suggestion is a bad idea, the deserter system was made ingame by blizz themself and not by warmane and it work as it is supposed to. 30min deserter is a long time i would say and its enough because they wont be able to re-que for the 30min while u and the group is able ot re que and actually find another invidual to join the group from where the party last reached. I agree that i think you should also delete the name of the invidual u hanging out here, everyone has the right to leave a RDF if they dont feel comfortable within it, if they has to do something in real life, or any similarities, there can be alot of scenarios on the play. While u aswell as the party itself is able to re que straight after they have to wait for 30min, you can even leave the party right after without getting any penalties what so ever if someone left like that.

Sure it aint always the best with inviduals that leave all the time and etc, but within 30min you should be able to find a successfully party before actually having the same invidual to join, also with that said it is 1 of 12000 usually to be joined, so that means the odd's of joining with the same 'leavers' is very very slim.

4. May 15, 2018  
    I'd also like to see a ban system in place for people who are kicked a certain amount of times in a 24 hour period.
    hmmm, and what happens if me and 2 dudes premade toghether and start to vote kick spam like crazy, we would get many ppl banned from your point of view.

5. May 15, 2018  
    Well, if you kick someone maybe make him deserter for 30 mins, like if he was leaving from himself, but 24 hours, wtf?

6. May 15, 2018  
    the odds are greater than you think, there's 12000 total players playing most of the day, not all of them will be in your level bracket for groups. as for people saying "what if they have real life commitments" well you shouldn't queue for a dungeon. That's why it would be scaleable. only to affect those REPEAT offenders.. if you leave once or twice the ban wouldn't be bad. I'm talking people who just join then leave then join then leave then join then leave then join then leave etc.
    5+ in a day should be a 24h ban 10 times in a week should be a week ban. there's simply no excuse for joining a dungeon to leave halfway through that many times

7. May 15, 2018  
    People already get penalized with a debuff for half an hour if they leave. In your whole post you don't even mention a single case where the same player did that more than once with you, so you don't even present anything to your claim about "repeat offenders" in the first place, much less for it to be some endemic situation requiring anything like this suggestion is about.

On a side note, if the tone of what you say in game is alike to what you type here - attempting to shame a player by posting their name, using lines like "they leave because they don't have a clue," "don't like that I can't play because of *****s who do not have a clue" and "be denied the content because of a noob should not be tolerated" - have you taken a step back and considered that there's a chance people might not want to stick around in any group you're part? Personally, if that's the case, I know I wouldn't, and I'd leave any group I saw you in by default.