1. May 14, 2018  

So this server is actually hardcore?

I wanted a "casual" fun-server to just use for random BG's whenever I'm bored until Classic released. I played 6 BG's so far and got completely annihilated in every single one. It seems to me that if you're not premade, you will lose because you will come up against a premade, and they will control the BG 100%.

It took me 3 BG's to even get my first registered HK... lol

Gotta say I might be done with Blackrock already. CBA to just face premades and get my *** handed to me in every BG..

2. May 15, 2018  
    today they have added 277/284 gear, and it is buyable for Honor only.

That is why it was full of premade and so it will be for a few days (plus 2vs2 are bugged atm, so unplayable)

3. May 17, 2018  
    Any bg in general is like that. Premades are most efficient

4. May 17, 2018  
    premade + low population + wotlk

I tried bg for this post and yeah, every bg is one-sided and saw the same 80% characters in every bg, so dont expect too much.

plus is wotlk, characters dont last much with 3 people doing standard rotation on them, so unlike mop even if half team is decent good luck trying something.

5. May 28, 2018  
    WoW has a high skill cap, that means that casuals don't stand a chance against nerds practicing 24/7.

Nevertheless, if you like to play a bg once in a while without having to sacrifice your life in order to become a master of pressing buttons here are some tipps from another casual player:

1. Play rogue. You are able to avoid fighting hardcore nerds while focussing on bg-objectives. You also can't fukk up as much as bad healers or warriors can do.You can help your team with sap, blind, gouge, Cheap Trick, Deadly Throw etc. even if you are not good at making dps yourself. Also you've got plenty of tools to save your own butt.

2. Read class guides. Use Addons (Bartender, DimReturns, OmniCC etc.). Use macros. Start your session with a few duels. Of course you will get wrecked 9/10 times but for your few 1on1s encounters against people on cd with <50% hp running around deserted it will be useful.

3. Avoid warsong. Due to the fact that there are only 10 players per faction, you are effectivly taking away 10% of firepower from your team because you will be worse than average. Arathi is more fun for casuals.

I hope that helps a little bit.
    Edited: May 28, 2018