1. May 14, 2018  

TBC population and questions

So basically , i'm an old fan of TBC , so I thought ill ask some questions before devoting alot of my spare time into this.

Is the population on TBC true? because if it is , it seems VERY HIGH to me and overall , is it worth playing here

2. May 16, 2018  
    I played in the TBC some time ago, and I think the population is a bit absurd but when I played it, It actually have a lot of players in it. Specially in main locations such as Orgrimmar or Stormwind. But I pretty much transfered to WOTLK so I conclude that the population is pretty high.

3. May 17, 2018  
    Long as you're fine with cash shop, server should be ideal

4. May 17, 2018  

5. May 17, 2018  
    hmm so its pay to win
    No. The terms are not synonymous.

6. May 17, 2018  
    thanks , i've decided this server is worth my time

7. May 17, 2018  
    No. The terms are not synonymous.
    You sure react on anything related to that matter.
    Yet, I agree: if anything on the shop can be acquired through blood and sweat, it's not Pay to Win.

Edit: Mea culpa, this kind of reaction might be required for your job as a moderator, which would be logical and it might be insensitive for me to mention it.
    Edited: May 17, 2018

8. May 17, 2018  
    You sure react on anything related to that matter.
    Yet, I agree: if anything on the shop can be acquired through blood and sweat, it's not Pay to Win.
    Not just that, but the current tier items are not on the shop, its more a catch-up system. And yes, the population is real, which may cause some issues with nodes and questing, just so you know

9. May 17, 2018  
    Not just that, but the current tier items are not on the shop, its more a catch-up system.
    As per my understanding, mentioning this kind of information this way might be a bit dangerous when one knows how Icecrown works.
    Well, the master knows the way, don't they?

10. May 18, 2018  
    As per my understanding, mentioning this kind of information this way might be a bit dangerous when one knows how Icecrown works.
    Well, the master knows the way, don't they?
    This topic was related to Outland, not Icecrown. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2799603

11. May 18, 2018  
    Sorry about yesterday, I was quite drunk which might explain my tone.
    What I meant is that using this argument to justify why it's not pay to win on Outland is not exactly the best decision to make since it doesn't apply to Icecrown.
    Edited: May 18, 2018

12. May 18, 2018  
    cheers boys , you got me into playing this server on Outland

13. May 20, 2018  
    You say current tier items are not on the shop, but Hyjal is current tier and there are Hyjal items on the shop. The current best weapon in the game for Ret/Arms is on the shop, the current best trinket in the game for most physical specs in on the shop. Just because Black Temple isn't available on the shop that doesn't mean "current" tier isn't available when Hyjal is also a T6 raid that drops the same quality loot as BT and has many current "BIS" items.

On topic : Yep Outland population is very healthy/strong, the server is great.
    Edited: May 20, 2018