1. May 15, 2018  

Greetings Everyone! *with Question

Hi everyone! I have been playing Warmane for almost a month now for like 5-6 hours a day (I know I'm a filthy casual) because of work. But I enjoyed it so much cuz I can't afford the retail WoW and I'm happy that I discovered this private server. But I have a question, Can I change my Race? because re rolling is abit hard for my time now and I kinda regret going orc for my Enhancement Shaman. I wanted to be a Troll, Is there anyway I can change it?

2. May 15, 2018  
    Yes you can change your race. You can collect points every day, a race change costs 20 points (look at Services tab under "MY ACCOUNT") If you are too lazy to collect points you can donate and pay 20 coins for a race change.

3. May 15, 2018  
    I see. Now my next noob question is how do you get points?

4. May 15, 2018  
    Hover over "Activity Rank" under "MY ACCOUNT". You are rewarded points for the amount of achievement points you have + your account status. All you have to do to collect the points is log in to WoW every day and then click "collect points" on the website.

5. May 16, 2018  
    Oh I see now at it says that I need to have over 1,000 achievements to have points. Well I better start grinding for achievements now. Thanks man.

6. May 16, 2018  
    How about when you donate? How much does it cost?

7. May 16, 2018  
    Being a donator doesn't give discount on Point cost. But the more you play and earn new ranks, you can get more Points per day.

8. May 16, 2018  
    So I get new ranks by achievements right? or just playing the game? cuz i haven't got any points until now :(

9. May 16, 2018  
    So I get new ranks by achievements right?
    Yes, I have 6250 achievement points and I get 0,7 points for that + 0,5 points for having my account in good standing = 1,2 points per day.
    So good luck getting achievements :D