1. May 15, 2018  

stuck at handshaking

when i try to log on to the game i get stuck at handshaking
    so far i have tried changing dns settings several seperate copies of the game one from another drive pinging the login server works just fineand ive tried deleting the wtf folder

2. May 15, 2018  
    several issues can cause this issue.

1. it can be your internet connection that is poor of quality making you not able to connect or / and if connecting it will take time and be slow.
    2. it can be addons to the game itself that is not allowing you to connect properly.
    3. it can be the realmlist that isnt configurated the right way, please make sure your realmlist is set correctly according to which you are trying to connect to.
    4. it can be because you arent running it as administrator please make sure to do so in case of example vista.
    5. it can be the location of the folder itself, try move it within the C: drive and if no success you can always try moving it to the desktop.
    6. it can be that your game is corrupted or missing files, please make sure it has every bit of the files needed, you could always try redownload / reinstall.

i hope that you will follow the steps above and try seek out if one of the above is the cause of it, also i hope that it will get solved for you.

Best Regards,
    Equality / Xaint .