1. May 15, 2018  

Val'Anyr vs Terenas for Resto

Greetings! I'm about to donate for a shaman and I had Val'Anyr in mind , but I do see a lot of shamans going for HLK mace. I'd prefer to hear some experienced people giving me their 2 cents on the topic. Is Val'Anyr BiS on shaman ? Is it better than Terenas? All the time or situationally? Be as thorough in your explanations as possible cuz if it ain't worth it I'd prefer giving those 120 coins buying other resto items.

2. May 15, 2018  
    It's a mostly yes, but not a clear-cut yes.

There are situations where you might've been better off with the LK mace, but there's no denying the immense value of the damage prevention offered by Val'anyr's shields.

Whether the 120 coins might be better spent on other items is a much trickier question to answer.

3. May 16, 2018  
    If I say vala is better I will be wrong. If I say royal is better I will be again wrong. On some bosses like PP, BQL, Sindra and LK you really will notice some values by valanyr on skada but probabbly you will be mostly dissapointed. Also im not able to test on my shaman cause I don't have vala (and I don't think to get it) but I think valanyr doesnt proc and scale with some of resto shaman procs. If someone has information about this can type here. Anyway as DarkenedHue typed above get Royal + 4 more items and call the day.

4. May 16, 2018  
    @vsetoq I thought u had Val'Anyr , because I think I saw Val'Anyr in your bags somewhere in your videos (correct me if I'm mistaken) that's what I decided to make a topic about it. It was bothering me that u had it and kept it in the bags. Looking forward to more opinions on the subject.

5. May 16, 2018  
    And I'm not wondering between Val'Anyr and 4-5 items. I'm going to buy either Val'Anyr with 4-5 items or Terenas with ~10 items.

6. May 16, 2018  
    @vsetoq I thought u had Val'Anyr , because I think I saw Val'Anyr in your bags somewhere in your videos (correct me if I'm mistaken) that's what I decided to make a topic about it. It was bothering me that u had it and kept it in the bags. Looking forward to more opinions on the subject.
    I had on my first shaman which i sold for coins almost 1 year ago. On my current shaman I don't have.
    Edited: May 16, 2018