1. May 15, 2018  

My Warmane Account is Flagged on the Dark Web.

This was the only place I saw that I could communicate with someone from the Warmane staff. On May 2, 2018 at 7:44 AM MDT I received an alert from LifeLock that my information FROM THIS SITE has been detected on the Dark Web. I sincerely hope that it was not the Warmane staff that intentionally did this. If I do not receive a reply about this matter I will have to assume that you are the perpetrators, you know about the breach and are doing nothing, or that you don't know about the breach yet and... well, now you do. Either way I do hope that you are doing, or will do, something about this; otherwise I will have to resort to elevating this matter to law enforcement and social media.

The first step toward mitigation of this type of security breach is obviously changing passwords or account deactivation. I attempted to change my password and received a "New Password is Invalid" error message 5 times with 5 different appropriate passwords (length, character set, complexity, etc.) This leads me to believe that something, or someone may be inhibiting this feature. Furthermore, I cannot find any means of account deactivation.

Please resolve this matter. As stated previously, I will elevate this if not addressed promptly and properly. I want to trust your team. I do know that this is not the only time something like this has happened. There was another incident in the old site days that resulted in the "Warmane" restructuring.

Sincerely,

DaDooDaa

2. May 15, 2018  
    Update: I have been able to enable two-step authentication and now have been able to change my password.