1. May 3, 2018  

Can i change the xp earned to x1?

I am completely new to the whole private server thing so be kind please.

2. May 3, 2018  

3. May 4, 2018  

4. May 16, 2018  
    I wish you could tho, blowing through the levels at x5 doesn't do you any favors if you can't even buy spells, let alone things like a mount.

I'm on the fence about rolling on this server just because of the x5 thing. I'm sure I'm gonna be like lvl 10 when I exit the starting zone with NOTHING to buy spells with.

5. May 16, 2018  
    you can get to outland in a day and just buy the 1-2 spells you actually use to level with. It's extremely easy. The only hard part is if you are playing a melee.
    Just learn to sell greens from early on to the AH, get a gathering prof, skining is also profitable. For melee I recommand buying wep every 15 levels or so otherwise it's pissing easy..

6. May 16, 2018  
    you can get to outland in a day and just buy the 1-2 spells you actually use to level with. It's extremely easy. The only hard part is if you are playing a melee.
    Just learn to sell greens from early on to the AH, get a gathering prof, skining is also profitable. For melee I recommand buying wep every 15 levels or so otherwise it's pissing easy..
    Still awkward. I'd honestly turn it down to x1 when I got to outland, more time to grind quests for reputation and gold and I've always liked TBC leveling zones. What I've noticed is that as soon as ppl hit 70, regardless of the fact that they're stil in greens they go straight into 70 dungeons and god forbid pvp, instead of handling the back end.

7. May 16, 2018  
    While I would have liked a 1x experience I haven't had much issue with 5x. This is my first run through on this server. And now, as a lvl 66 rogue, I have all my skills paid, FA at 375, and my epic mount paid for at about 1D 20H played.

The biggest issue I had was weapons. Like fromspaacee suggested, I basically bought new weapons every 15 levels or so. You can go pretty far in whites in this game while leveling as melee. Weapons on the other hand are everything.

For gold, I leveled with skinning since the mobs come to me. You don't have to go out of your way for mining/herb nodes which helps keep your playtime down. (I don't really feel like those professions are worth any effort until you have an epic mount anyway.) I also made every effort to sell any green or blue (even some whites such as early shoulders and helms) on the AH. You'll find that since everyone else is also leveling at a break neck pace you can gouge people on items that would otherwise (in a 1x environment) be worthless.

Never forget, rich 70s are lazy and will gladly pay 3G for garbage items on their alts.